So this is what happend when I was doing doing the pair valve mods!!!!

Can you take the right nut off? If so, you should be able to grab enough of the stud to remove it, and replace.
Bubba

:snap:

Should be an easy fix if you just happen to have an extra stud lying around.

You do that with a torque wrench?

EZ Out
51ohXlS%2BZDL._SS400_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Holdon, Cowboy...

See how much stud you have sticking out if you remove the plate? Use a liquid nut release agent like that fish oil-40 on the other nut.

Once the plate is removed, you now take a hammer and shock the stud with a few good blows and more WD. Then, buy a brand new set of tiny needle nose vise grips. You take the jaws and bite down hard on the remaining stud.

This is the money shot now... You need to both act like a torsion bar on the vice grip ~ Loading and unloading ~ Then, shock the stud as you load to lefty loose see where I'm going I need a drill bit?

:beerchug: Take a sip. Relax. Move slow and careful.

Holdon, Cowboy...

See how much stud you have sticking out if you remove the plate? Use a liquid nut release agent like that fish oil-40 on the other nut.

Once the plate is removed, you now take a hammer and shock the stud with a few good blows and more WD. Then, buy a brand new set of tiny needle nose vise grips. You take the jaws and bite down hard on the remaining stud.

This is the money shot now... You need to both act like a torsion bar on the vice grip ~ Loading and unloading ~ Then, shock the stud as you load to lefty loose see where I'm going I need a drill bit?

:beerchug: Take a sip. Relax. Move slow and careful.

There you go!
That is what I was talking about too! If this proves to not work, then we may need to apply some heat to the body and dry ice to the stud.
Lets hope a good set of vice grips and a steady hand prevail here.:thumbsup:
Drilling should be last effort in a tight sitch!
Bubba

Back