So this is prolly a dumb question

fast08busa

Professional Pilot kinda sorta
Registered
I am ordering some swingarm spools, do they make anything for the front spool for the stand?

the stand will go into the bottom of the forks, so no spools needed. 10mm spools for the back if yo have a gen II...not sure but I think they are the same for the gen I.

Some of the front stands come with hardware for the front. Thinking Pitbull but I might be wrong on that

Not dumb question at all. Most front stands will not need any additional hardware to lift the front.

Standard Pitbulls stands fit underneath the fork; No spool needed. Same with Redline....

Rear spools should be 8mm. The front stand that I have has a peg which slides inside/under the bottom of the fork legs which has a "hole"

There are folk sliders, maybe thats what ya had on your mind?

cbr1k08FFS.jpg

fast,
If you want a matching set, look into T-REX (my 09 has their rear spools, front axle sliders and frame sliders)

will those axle sliders help on a front stand that has the rubber fingers? I hate my stand! pain in the rear tryint to get it up (ha, thats what she said)

will those axle sliders help on a front stand that has the rubber fingers? I hate my stand! pain in the rear tryint to get it up (ha, thats what she said)

I am not sure if the axle sliders (at least the T-REX) are designed to be "load bearing." Plus the diameter of the sliders itself maybe be too big for the "notches/fingers" on the stands to fit.

Back