So the Whistle is Blown on the 'Climate Change' Scam at long last ....

:lol:
Come on Kiwi, check your sources, this one is hardly reliable...
Moore has been extremely critical of AOC and the gnd. though, he called her a pompous little twit, and that's hilarious!

"your SUV and emitting carbon dioxide into"

Well at least we can say he has no idea how a gasoline engine works. I have a distinct lack of faith for anyone using Breitbart as a platform
Whether there is it is not climate change I'm not smart enough to know. But I am a bit suspect of this particular source as the final word

"your SUV and emitting carbon dioxide into"

Well at least we can say he has no idea how a gasoline engine works. I have a distinct lack of faith for anyone using Breitbart as a platform
Whether there is it is not climate change I'm not smart enough to know. But I am a bit suspect of this particular source as the final word
Breitbart is problematic. Russia today which is what the link is to is even more so.

I assume you dont know who he is....
I have not heard him speak before no don't care for politics, but am referring to how elderly people no longer give a flying Fudge pop what they say and think what they are saying is 100% acceptable. It is like listening to third graders argue & use words they shouldn't even know let alone be saying like it's their full time job. I get why you put it up but his responses still had me laughing; most people may have those thoughts but don't ever say them out loud & definitely not in a venue like that.

Makes for a great debate does it not?
And now everyone's position on this is revealed . . .
I understand that the climate is changing, and that is NORMAL.
The Sun is the dominant force affecting our climate and driving the weather patterns,
this has been going on for a long, long LONG time.
The debate is whether 'climate change' is actually affected by humans
The fact is that just one volcano eruption can spew more CO2 into the atmosphere than all the motor vehicle emmissions combined for decades!
Chew on that for awhile!
In saying that, I personally am doing my part for 'Global Warming', eww did I just say that? I meant 'Climate Change', (they changed the terms of reference) I'm in the process of fitting an Akrapovic Catylyst exhaust system to my Busa, and as soon as I can I will remove the engine and fit a grappling hook so I can be towed by passing electric vehicles . . . and I may just walk down to the local schools and scream 'SHAME ON YOU' to all the Mothers dropping off the kids in their 3 ton SUV's . . . I could go on but I think that's enough for the while :rolleyes:

Okay maybe it is not this guys age but his money/attitude/mental state that makes him like such.

I have not heard him speak before no don't care for politics, but am referring to how elderly people no longer give a flying Fudge pop what they say and think what they are saying is 100% acceptable. It is like listening to third graders argue & use words they shouldn't even know let alone be saying like it's their full time job. I get why you put it up but his responses still had me laughing; most people may have those thoughts but don't ever say them out loud & definitely not in a venue like that.
I'm pretty sure he is using the shock value to his advantage with the way he speaks,
yep he is saying the very things that people think but are too PC to actually say in a public forum. :poke:
I've never heard of or seen this guy before, I hust watched the first few minutes of that and am looking forward to watching the entire thing, he makes Trump look like a pussy :lol:

I'm pretty sure he is using the shock value to his advantage with the way he speaks,
yep he is saying the very things that people think but are too PC to actually say in a public forum. :poke:
I've never heard of or seen this guy before, I hust watched the first few minutes of that and am looking forward to watching the entire thing, he makes Trump look like a pussy :lol:

He is a high performance coach and its his job to speak like that. "scare/shock/motivate/teach"....If you would know how much people pay to attend at his castle for his one week courses/coachings you would be suprised. He is really worth being watched. Great guy!

Makes for a great debate does it not?
And now everyone's position on this is revealed . . .
I understand that the climate is changing, and that is NORMAL.
The Sun is the dominant force affecting our climate and driving the weather patterns,
this has been going on for a long, long LONG time.
The debate is whether 'climate change' is actually affected by humans
The fact is that just one volcano eruption can spew more CO2 into the atmosphere than all the motor vehicle emmissions combined for decades!
Chew on that for awhile!
In saying that, I personally am doing my part for 'Global Warming', eww did I just say that? I meant 'Climate Change', (they changed the terms of reference) I'm in the process of fitting an Akrapovic Catylyst exhaust system to my Busa, and as soon as I can I will remove the engine and fit a grappling hook so I can be towed by passing electric vehicles . . . and I may just walk down to the local schools and scream 'SHAME ON YOU' to all the Mothers dropping off the kids in their 3 ton SUV's . . . I could go on but I think that's enough for the while :rolleyes:
Debating whether humans have an effect on our environment? Non-starter. Of course we do. Debating how much effect we have? Sure, we can do that. But I'm absolutely certain that Breitbart and Russia today are more interested in spreading misinformation than having a good, rational discussion on the subject. They have a vested interest in creating confusion, that confusion prevents action which would likely be detrimental to the status quo.
That's just my opinion though....

Current CO2 levels are about 400 ppm.
Quote from the article linked below:

Our crop plants evolved about 400 million years ago, when CO2 in the atmosphere was about 5000 parts per million! Our evergreen trees and shrubs evolved about 360 million years ago, with CO2 levels at about 4,000 ppm. When our deciduous trees evolved about 160 million years ago, the CO2 level was about 2,200 ppm – still five times the current level.

Life on Earth was nearly doomed by too little CO2

Current CO2 levels are about 400 ppm.
Quote from the article linked below:

Our crop plants evolved about 400 million years ago, when CO2 in the atmosphere was about 5000 parts per million! Our evergreen trees and shrubs evolved about 360 million years ago, with CO2 levels at about 4,000 ppm. When our deciduous trees evolved about 160 million years ago, the CO2 level was about 2,200 ppm – still five times the current level.

Life on Earth was nearly doomed by too little CO2
It makes sense to me that it's a balance, and that the Earth's climate has been changing all along. Also makes sense that we are having an effect on it, to some degree anyway. I also think that cleaner air and water are good ideas, and that relaxing environmental regulations so that corporations can generate higher revenues is a very short sighted idea.

It makes sense to me that it's a balance, and that the Earth's climate has been changing all along. Also makes sense that we are having an effect on it, to some degree anyway. I also think that cleaner air and water are good ideas, and that relaxing environmental regulations so that corporations can generate higher revenues is a very short sighted idea.
I'm thinking that 7 billion people on Earth, and a lot are VERY greedy and self seeking at that, is polluting the planet to a very high extent, but it is now proven that the "Green House Effect" is a myth, incorrect science and the ones that put this out have now renamed it "Climate Change".
How can we have cleaner water and air when the sheer numbers of humans and animals is constantly increasing?
Every single one is deficating and urinating and the drugs (medications) they are taking are going directly back into the Earth and polluting the water.
The sheer cost of cleaning and filtering the air and the water with the technology available to do that, is beyond what any Govt or Corporation ( same thing) is willing to pay.
So . . . in short . . . . we are screwed.
We are not God.
We as humanity (with all it's greed and lust) cannot control our future.
The ruling elite are the MOST corrupt of all humanity, so, we are screwed.
Until . . . another major disaster event "resets" the whole thing again, as it has in the past, and we start again, maybe.

Back