So so close

Where'd the car come from?
I watched about 10 times. Looks like the truck pulled a lefty into the lane of the car. The car was traveling across the intersection at the same time as the bike. It might have been a T bone but the car swerved around the truck, across the path of the bike and hit the truck in the process. I doubt the rider even knew that car was coming, the biker swerved to avoid the truck I think. Got real lucky.

I have no words! :shocked: I did notice the bike had a red light.
Yep he did.

So what do you do after an event like that? Keep riding?

The car that is traveling the same direction as the bike on the other side of the intersection was also very lucky. If that car would have been a second later, he'd have been hit by the car that hit the truck.

I watched about 10 times. Looks like the truck pulled a lefty into the lane of the car. The car was traveling across the intersection at the same time as the bike. It might have been a T bone but the car swerved around the truck, across the path of the bike and hit the truck in the process. I doubt the rider even knew that car was coming, the biker swerved to avoid the truck I think. Got real lucky.

Yep he did.

So what do you do after an event like that? Keep riding?

The car that is traveling the same direction as the bike on the other side of the intersection was also very lucky. If that car would have been a second later, he'd have been hit by the car that hit the truck.

My guess is that the truck may have had a left turn arrow which should’ve stopped everyone. The bike and car might have been racing and were dedicated red light runners at that speed using the forward left hand lane and the left turn lane. They had to have seen the ‘photo’ car that was stopped, but too late as they both were really haulin azz.

The bike and car might have been racing and were dedicated red light runners at that speed using the forward left hand lane and the left turn lane.
Yeah, you're right, they were racing. The car that hit the truck was coming from the same direction as the bike.

So again, what do you do when an event like this happens? If you're racing the wrong thing to do is keep going after the other vehicle wrecks. Somebody got video of it not to mention there may well be traffic cams at a busy intersection like that. You run, you are even more busted plus maybe you left your fellow speed demon to die. I guess a good lawyer might get you out of it but who wants all that crap on you the rest of your life? It's hard to resist a street race but you really gotta be selective about where and when and being highly competitive is never a good idea on the street. I haven't raced in years. No fast vehicles around the places where I've lived. I had a couple Harlys try but those were pretty easy wins. I'm sure they just want to see what you can do. They know they can't beat a sportbike. :laugh:

Screen Shot 2020-06-26 at 10.35.07 PM.png

Last edited:
Back