So sad

I don't always wear full gear but I never ride without a helmet. I went down for the first time four years ago after thirty-five years of riding bikes. I have no doubt my helmet saved my life after being run over by a tractor trailer. I lost a lot of flesh and it does grow back nicely but your brain is far more precious and valuable. Even living in Florida with the hot summers I never ride without a lid.

Certainly, very sad. We have a responsibility to ourselves and OUR FAMILIES to be as safe as possible on our machines. Wear your gear and set a good example for your children and other youngsters who dont understand the importance of wearing their gear.

DD

You really would think a 20 year police veteran would be wearing a lid...
+ 1,he knew better.....senseless and in the Holidays,I feel sorry for the families.
deadhorse.gif

could'nt see the vid but i get the idea from the post, thanks for the reminder capt.

I'm a gear nazi of the first order. Never ride without the head to toe. I wasn't always like that but that's another story. You learn as you go.

Gear may not guarantee you'll live through a crash but I'm all in favor of increasing my odds as much as possible.

--Wag--

Back