So pissed scratched and scuffed

eh---try a Heindl Engineering swingarm pivot stand. Easiest lift and safest for solo lifting. After a few times, you really would have to be drunk or something to tip the bike with that. Use it for my busa all the time.

Yep, I dumped my 08 ZX-14 on the driveway after about a week of owning. Really sux. But its cosmetic damage. It gets fixed.

Now about passengers who are heavy. Hell yeah, better watch those big mamas. I was pretty careful with my last girl. Hell she was as big as me. 200 lbs, I know I lifted her on my back. Those were the days when the 98 lb honeys you could toss up in the air and catch were plentiful. 30 years later, pregnancies hormones and overeating and not haVING A REASON to care about their appearance take their toll. That is why I can't date now even after my divirce. WTF is the use??? I mean, if your married and the wife has packed on a few extra 20-30 lbs, hey, that's all good. Stay married. Normal natural course of events. Rest of us need to have these bikes to give use a thrill because the girls are out of reach. hahah great tikme to get away with flirting with the 20 year olds but really, .....get real. Those days are over. So watch thos bigg'ns when they climb up the pillion.

Yup I dropped the bike and have damage to the right side front fairing and mirror if you are sitting on the bike. Which I think is the best profile of the bike. I've been trying to get her to get a bike but she's not inclined to do so. I can't blame it all on her... I was just so mad last night that it happened but I should have just followed my first mind and just chilled at home. It happened so quick. Note to self if you say you're not ridding then don't ride! My 2013 is no longer perfect but neither am I!
Dude dont blame your wife....be happy she wants to ride with you...noone got hurt...its just a motorcycle.

eh---try a Heindl Engineering swingarm pivot stand. Easiest lift and safest for solo lifting. After a few times, you really would have to be drunk or something to tip the bike with that. Use it for my busa all the time.

Yep, I dumped my 08 ZX-14 on the driveway after about a week of owning. Really sux. But its cosmetic damage. It gets fixed.

Now about passengers who are heavy. Hell yeah, better watch those big mamas. I was pretty careful with my last girl. Hell she was as big as me. 200 lbs, I know I lifted her on my back. Those were the days when the 98 lb honeys you could toss up in the air and catch were plentiful. 30 years later, pregnancies hormones and overeating and not haVING A REASON to care about their appearance take their toll. That is why I can't date now even after my divirce. WTF is the use??? I mean, if your married and the wife has packed on a few extra 20-30 lbs, hey, that's all good. Stay married. Normal natural course of events. Rest of us need to have these bikes to give use a thrill because the girls are out of reach. hahah great tikme to get away with flirting with the 20 year olds but really, .....get real. Those days are over. So watch thos bigg'ns when they climb up the pillion.

OK, now that right there is funny!

How about picked up a hundred pounds? I dropped mine recently and
I am pretty sure I did it to scare the weight off the back.

Cost 5 grand too. Trip to ER and 17 stitches. Pea gravel in a 10 MPH corner.

The IV Dilaudid kicked ass though.

At least I dropped mine in a corner under power. :whistle:

Back