So one fish says to the other,

PACIFICBUSA

The Shaver Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Aaah...the island life. This was taken at a place called Underwaterworld. I think they have some other locations besides Guam. A whole bunch of tourists and locals go there. Or at least, they used to go there. Me and the wife decided to take the kids and of course, I wanted to share with you peeps.

First the little box turtles. These aren't indigenous to the island.

DSCF0001.JPG

I didn't take too many pictures. The guy said not to use flash and some areas were kinda dark. I rarely had a chance to shoot pics of the fish...they almost never stayed still, the stinky little fuggers!

DSCF0016.JPG

A stingray...this guy was flyin around the whole time! I know it's blurry, but that's a jack following him. I spent a good part of the tour tryin ta catch this bastid at a standstill.

DSCF0015.JPG

So there you have it: one cool azz tour with one lousy azz photographer.
laugh.gif
There was actually a lot more to see, but the fish were always on the move. Overall, it was a pretty good time.

Aquariums can be tough on a photographer. Not enough light, dirty glass/water, fishies won't stay still, etc... I've shot in an aquarium one time. I was still shootin' film back then. Done ok, but not great. I'd love to go back someday and try again. Thanks for sharin' yer pics and commentary, bro.
beerchug.gif

Aquariums can be tough on a photographer. Not enough light, dirty glass/water, fishies won't stay still, etc... I've shot in an aquarium one time. I was still shootin' film back then. Done ok, but not great. I'd love to go back someday and try again. Thanks for sharin' yer pics and commentary, bro.
beerchug.gif
I HEAR that, bro! I can't remember how many times I erased pics during that tour.

Glad you enjoyed the pics and the commentary. Is there anything here from the island you would like me to try and photog?

Why would she kill you? It is not like you would do it because you like it. You don't. But a friend asked for it
laugh.gif

Looks like a good time PacMan...I'm trying to get the husband to agree to a trip up north with the kids...visit the Baltimore Aquarium...it's one of my favorite places to go...

Now I really want to go!
smile.gif

Back