So my bud ryan rode rt33 in wv

RR, how are ya enjoying the Black Busa?

P.

cool.gif
I'm trying to meet up with him so I can see it. I was wondering who brought this thread back from the abyss. How ya doing Tom?
Doing great man, Busa-less, but great otherwise.

How are you doing Ben?

thumb_up.gif
Basically the same. Doing great but Busa-less. I'm working on fixing that though. When I get on the local PD, and make sure it's solidified, I'm getting another busa. You getting another bike, or you just staying bikeless?
Waiting on the 09s to come out. Good luck to you on the PD job!

P.

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

hey guys.... tom ... ben... and u other folks! I've been workin like crazy the last couple a weeks trying to finish up a contract at uva... almost done! ben u gotta come by and check out the bike!

thanks tom, i'm lovn it, i didn't get it from paul for about 2 weeks but i was ecstatic when he hand delivered it to my doorstep!!! (thanks again paul!!!) I put about 400 miles on it the first couple days i've had it, i can't believe how comfy this thing is. I ride all day and don't get tired at all! my cbr is jealous!!!! tires r not gonna last long though
sad.gif
i did a little work with the cam chain tensioner and got rid of a lot of the vibration it was having, this thing is super easy to work on too!! It'll be nice when u guys get back on 2 wheels and we can do a ride! I'm used to being the guy without the busa! and almost forgot about this old vid too!!! i'm gonna have to make some new ones!

hey guys.... tom ... ben... and u other folks! I've been workin like crazy the last couple a weeks trying to finish up a contract at uva... almost done! ben u gotta come by and check out the bike!

thanks tom, i'm lovn it, i didn't get it from paul for about 2 weeks but i was ecstatic when he hand delivered it to my doorstep!!! (thanks again paul!!!) I put about 400 miles on it the first couple days i've had it, i can't believe how comfy this thing is. I ride all day and don't get tired at all! my cbr is jealous!!!! tires r not gonna last long though
sad.gif
i did a little work with the cam chain tensioner and got rid of a lot of the vibration it was having, this thing is super easy to work on too!! It'll be nice when u guys get back on 2 wheels and we can do a ride! I'm used to being the guy without the busa! and almost forgot about this old vid too!!! i'm gonna have to make some new ones!
Glad to hear you're liking having a busa... Now, don't go on the bypass at night... 80-120-80-120...
laugh.gif

You guys have it so.... good with roads like that. I haven't found anything like that in Ct.

Back