So Much Fun I Bought Another One

bdoon

Registered
Happy Hello to Everybody here! 3yrs ago my (I thought) happy 18yr marriage disintegrated overnight. A few months later my hard working, law abiding butt was in prison for 3weeks courtesy of my lying estranged wife (secretly coached by dirtbag she was cheating with: son of Police Chief). I needed to concentrate to kill time. I wanted to reward myself upon completion of my state sponsored vacation. Instant decision: Hayabusa. I literally got off bus from prison in front of the bank. 1:55pm & 5mins til Sat close, I walked to asst mgr & said "I need $7,000 cash & I need it now. I just got out of prison & need to buy a Hayabusa today!" Obviously a poor choice of words as all heads turned my way but luckily it was my branch. I quickly recovered & apologized.. He said 'it takes a week. You have to...' I interrupted & told him to go to Mgr, and pull up my acct & credit. He returned 10mins later & said "this is highly unusual but we'd like to thank you for many years of business" and handed me a receipt for my now open $12k line of credit & a credit card w/$10k Limit. I called a craigslist 'Busa for sale' post I had been texting. Neg price, jumped in an Uber & bought my bk/purple '04. Loved it so much I bought a chromed out '06 trailer queen (see pic) a year later but too nice to ride it so sold it 7mnths later. While eBaying for parts I came across my newest 'had-to-have" Busa. I'm now proud owner of my all-time favorite: the inaugural, unrestricted '99 copper/silver HAYABUSA

99Busa.jpg

2016-12-03 11.17.30.jpg

99Bussa.jpg

First off too bad about the divorce. 18 years to zero is rough.

Congrats on the bikes but for me, NO BIKE is "too nice" to ride and I've had completely chromed out, customized bikes.

Back