So much for today!

MET

The Watcher
Registered
Not going to get out today. Maybe tomorrow? I do not know what the wind chill is but it feels below zero.

Man I feel for ya! If it'll make you feel better I'll do an
extra 45 mile lap for ya !

:D :cool:

Sunny & 75 here in Tampa. :tounge:

pirate.gif

I know what ya mean. The weather is cold and rainy here in southern Oregon. I got out Thursday, and rode about 150 miles. It was in the 40's but with a heated liner and gloves it was great. The cold weather has only just started and I'm already wishing spring was here.

I know what ya mean.  The weather is cold and rainy here in southern Oregon.  I got out Thursday, and rode about 150 miles.  It was in the 40's but with a heated liner and gloves it was great.  The cold weather has only just started and I'm already wishing spring was here.
Yep...

Mike, kinda interesting watching the weather roll across the U.S. monday it should be decent here, about 62 for the p.m. high so I plan on riding to Thunderhill raceway to watch trackday. Later in the week however its suppose to be a low of about 30 d. with rain & ice so u know its comin your way.
Advice : sneek out there while u can... :D

Tuesday 60 here. Although they said 50's today and it still is just hitting 40. Maybe around the block to run the bike. :sad: Oh and by the way stop sednding bad weather. :D

I ride in 15-34 mph winds 4 days a week in my area. These are mostly crosswinds, but my Double-Bubble shield makes a huge difference even with the crosswinds. I put the oem shield on a few weeks ago to checkout the differences, but after one day the DB went back on because of the elevated pucker factor on the highway. :eek:

Back