So maybe a difference of terminology

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
I know
deadhorse.gif

Busa as a first bike is a misnomer I think...
Busa as a beginner bike sounds more appropriate.. After all if it is your first bike, you are a beginner...

Wright? rong? oR am me jUst challenged...

reap.jpg

I have mixed thoughts on a busa being a first bike, but to answer your question, if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, its a duck.

Busa was my first street bike that I have had. I rode dirt bikes as a youth.

...always an exception to the rule.

You can go down on any bike.. a busa is just easier. Some things that you could get away with a smaller bike will bite you in the ass on a busa. Outside of that it still has 2 wheels, and the same controls as any other bike. Great acceleration, great stopping power.

You can go down on any bike.. a busa is just easier. Some things that you could get away with a smaller bike will bite you in the ass on a busa. Outside of that it still has 2 wheels, and the same controls as any other bike. Great acceleration, great stopping power.
and afraid you are in the dark about the point..... but when you teenager rolls up on one, maybe you will understand..

Not a first good bike!!! I wanted one in 98....glad I went to a 600 first and worked my way up!

I had my first bike which was a 2000 gixxer 6 for 5 months and wrecked it from a bad wheelie landing in a stupid place with no gear on and was 15 min from death due to a right front epidural hematoma, dented a section of my skull in 1/2 inch, shattered another section of my skull, ruptured an artorie in my temple, fractured my right eye socket, right side of my upper jaw, and fractured the shaft for my pinky toe in my right foot. Was about $75,000 total. I didnt ride for 2 years and bought the busa. The funny thing is i wrecked on 8/21/05 at 2:30p.m. and i bought the busa on 8/21/07 at 2:30p.m. So this was either a good sign or a bad sign. I feel way comfortable and safe on the busa then my 600.

Back