So long Brothers and Sisters

Sometimes you need a break from the bike - the "Gut" feeling has saved me more than once. Stick around here, is is safe.

You don't have to own a busa to hang out here. You just have to love guys like Semi, BA Busa, CharlesBusa, GMBusa and other like reprobates.

:D :laugh: :poke:

--Wag--

how did i ever get placed in that group? i am just an amateur compared to those other reprobates :rofl:

dinoap, there is no need to leave the board just because you are currently without a bike...hopefully, things will come back around and you will be posting up pics of a new one soon :beerchug:

This spring i too had some uneasy feeling's... about this 09 season....
anyway i got over it mostly. But like you said a gut feeling can be very strong.
Good luck in the future... and stay on board...

my gut's why mines for sale too. looking for a 89-93 5.0 mustang coupe instead. :beerchug:

Stick around, I am sure you have some knowledge you can share with the rest of us.

You will eventually get another one.

Less riding time will allpw you to share your knowledge/experience with the rest of us.

You may save a newbee one day.

Thanks Everyone!!! I'm not going to leave the forum by any means. I just won't really have anything new to post up. I didn't have any close calls (any more than the normal idiot cage drivers). Just been having the feeling thats its time to hang it up for a while.

To everyone here:beerchug:

Back