So it is with a heavy heart

dfolta

Banned
So after getting my ass handed to me for months by my friends on supper bikes, I today traded my 2009 Busa for a new 2015 zx10 with abs. Before you all go off on me, I want to say it has been a pleasure being here, but my needs for a bike have changed considerably. God Bless everyone and ride safe......................

:welcome: to the ZX10 portion of the Busa forum :laugh:

Now you just have to worry about the HP4, HP, and ... oh yeah, the BUSA.

Just frettin, they're all nice and until Suzi gets her A$$ back in gear there may be a few others not holding out for the next release.

Good luck, be safe!

hmmm didnt know he was here? this site will soon be changeing names to kawasuki.org

If you can't ride your busa fast then you can't ride a zx10 fast either. Your skill level will remain the same no matter which bike you are on.

I have friends on busa's that ride faster on the streets than I want to go. If you are getting your a$$ handed to you on the streets it's not the busa you are on, it's the nut behind the bars. :dunno:

Riding outside your skill level is probably a major cause of accidents. The first time I sat on a busa I traded keys for my ZX9R and he took off on her. I mean while started the Busa and decided I couldn't handle it.

In hind sight i'd rather say i didn't think i could rather then I though i'd be okay.

-D

I agree with tufbusa. If you got a 636 you would be on the right track to running with the big dogs :muscle:
Regardless whatever you ride enjoy it. Good luck friend

So after getting my ass handed to me for months by my friends on supper bikes, I today traded my 2009 Busa for a new 2015 zx10 with abs. Before you all go off on me, I want to say it has been a pleasure being here, but my needs for a bike have changed considerably. God Bless everyone and ride safe......................

What exactly about the Busa was it that was inhibiting you 2 be able 2 ride to your full potential and get your azz handed 2 you by your friends "supper" bikes??

That's like going to a new gym b/c you couldn't bench press your goal weight at the old gym. :laugh:

Best of luck and may you're friends settle down and ride slower than you!

:beerchug:

Is a supper bike sort of like a Cafe racer? Do you guys ride from diner to diner and have supper? Are you mad because they always get to the table first?:laugh:

Ha! I'm the last guy to be giving someone crap on typos! I always liked the new ZX10, much better bike than it gets credit for. Enjoy!

Food for thought:
Many times when a rider moves from one big HP bike to another with intentions of hanging with their friends (Whom obviously have better skills) whether on the track or street, the outcome doesn't end well.

IMHO spending money on training is far more beneficial than adding HP.

The fastest rider on the street is rarely the best rider, simply the rider willing to take the most chances!

How when and at what point is a Zx10 going to be faster than a Busa?
You can't launch it harder, top speed is going to be same if not more if they are unrestricted.
And roll on with a properly tuned RIDER should be better on a Bus.
Confused I am.......it would make more sense if you just said you wanted a different bike...

How when and at what point is a Zx10 going to be faster than a Busa?
You can't launch it harder, top speed is going to be same if not more if they are unrestricted.
And roll on with a properly tuned RIDER should be better on a Bus.
Confused I am.......it would make more sense if you just said you wanted a different bike...

HP to weight ratio and something more nimble is my guess? :dunno:

don't under estimate the ZX10. I raced one last year and only beat him by 10-12 bike lengths and I was makn 330 rwhp. it was a mid to high 8 sec bike with nitrous but its LIGHT and with a jockey riding it its pretty quick.

but I agree a new bike isn't gonna make u a better rider. the Busa can handle just fine and seen plenty of friends scrape knees going around corners.

don't under estimate the ZX10. I raced one last year and only beat him by 10-12 bike lengths and I was makn 330 rwhp. it was a mid to high 8 sec bike with nitrous but its LIGHT and with a jockey riding it its pretty quick.

but I agree a new bike isn't gonna make u a better rider. the Busa can handle just fine and seen plenty of friends scrape knees going around corners.

Only 10-12 lengths? Sorry that was so stressful lol. And also sorry to all the band wagon people. But I'll stick with my Busa. And if I do buy another brand, I won't sell it to get it.

Other brands are allowed to be impressive. But long after they are forgotten everyone will STILL know the Busa.

Just for all the *******s out there, My skill set is better than most, I have actually been to a race school or two, I have been on 2 wheels since I was 12, and I can guarantee I rode my busa harder than 98% of you all. I loved the busa but the zx10r for the riding I do is more suited. I never once talked bad about her and was actually sad to trade her in. So too all you closed minded MOTHERF**KERS keep your opinions to yourself.....

Just for all the *******s out there, My skill set is better than most, I have actually been to a race school or two, I have been on 2 wheels since I was 12, and I can guarantee I rode my busa harder than 98% of you all. I loved the busa but the zx10r for the riding I do is more suited. I never once talked bad about her and was actually sad to trade her in. So too all you closed minded MOTHERF**KERS keep your opinions to yourself.....

Oh My, so the true colors finally expose themselves.

Don't piss in my ear and try to tell me it's raining. If you couldn't keep up on your busa you ain't gonna keep up on your new ZX10.

I'm guessing you may be the poor bloke with the close minded opinion to think a different bike will improve your skills. Just a hunch? :dunno:

Your other thread related to track days at PBIR tells me where you ride. It is impossible for you to be here and ride your bike harder than 98% of anyone. There are zero twisties anywhere around here so please enlighten this sofla native where exactly is it you've been thrashing your Busa around these here flat lands?

Cocky lil booger ain't ya?

Back