So I'm walking though our showroom and......

Keep the 05, save your pennies and wait for the 2010 models to show up. Then, get a 2010 or pick up a used 09 for a deal when the 09 owners want to sell theirs to get a 2010 model. Either way, 2 Busas!! :laugh:

I heard the Blue/Black Busa with the Gold Rims was the fastest color, but was only available as a 2008 color. :beerchug:

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

Same is true for Kawasaki!

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

Last edited:
I bet the Great Dane could take that Kawi!:laugh:
Just kidding man, I love Kawasaki, that is a beaut too!:thumbsup:
Bubba

You will have no regrets. Pulls like a train in every gear. Gearbox and engine are as sweet as. Makes the whole riding experience so effortless. But then i would say that having traded up from a Honda VFR.:thumbsup:

Well for the price I really should do it, but come spring, my insurance will drop and I can pay cash, for a 2010.

You will have no regrets. Pulls like a train in every gear. Gearbox and engine are as sweet as. Makes the whole riding experience so effortless. But then i would say that having traded up from a Honda VFR.:thumbsup:

Very true, I just wish the Busa made more torque at lower RPMs. I miss the low end pull my ZZR1200 had, though some of that was due to lower gearing.

I have the 09 silver, i have had one problem, shifting from 5th gear to 6th gear sometimes the tranny goes into neutral. I shift back down to 5th and it will clunk real bad before it goes into 6th. I have 600 miles on it, and the dealer is going to take a look at it when i take in for service. No other issues so far, it is a great bike!!

My 05 did that for like the first thousand miles, after a few oil changes I had no problems, and we have yet to see one in at the dealership with a problem.

Looks like I can forget about a new bike for the next three years, little run in with a State trooper kinda boned me, DONT DRINK AND DRINK WITH EVEN TWO 18OZ BEERS!!!!.

Back