So I'm in the market for womens...

busahaya

SoCal Busa
Donating Member
Registered
weighs 95 lbs,about 5'5. Been thinking about FirstGear, AlpineStar, or Joerocket. My budget is between $250.00-400. What do you Ladies/Gents think???

leather or textile. i just went thru this ordeal to. But i decide on one. I would mention more, but its a christmas gift and she might be lurking around. U can go here http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/for alpine star v4 jacket at a decent price. Its in the close out section so u be limited in color and size. And u can click on streetwear and go to jackets-women.

Thanks Bs72069
beerchug.gif

Check out www.Ridegear.com they have closeouts and the regular priced stuff is pretty inexpensive too.

If you are up north, I would get a perf leather jacket, that way it's cool in the summer and add a liner for cooler months.

I wear a mesh Joe Rocket, but I hear that if you slide they melt to your skin. So I would like to upgrade soon.

I personally like the Joe Rocket jackets. I wear a mesh one just like
TKM. I want to upgrade to the ICON Leather kitty jacket. Maybe Diesel will get it for my Birthday in December. ICON gloves are cool too. I got a couple pairs of them. Your girl will like the Joe Rocket jackets. Heres another site. My favorite: KneeDraggers.com

Didn't Icon have about a 40 page catalog/ad in the latest Cycle World? Looks like they make some pretty sweet stuff for the ladies...

I think the ICON gear looks the best. I was thinking on buying the white one for my girl...........................

icon is very nice i have the hooligan gloves and they are awesome.
will be getting the motorhead jacket and aggressor helmet. soon.
NICE WOMEN GEAR.

If your in LA and want to see the stuff on the web go by Cycle Gear. We have a little bit of everything in stock.

Icon also had a huge layout in the latest Motorcyclist magazine.

Back