So I Went And Did A Thing..........

how can I just talk trash about Harley riders like that and just get away with it... smdh... maybe most of em cant read? lol.. I crack myself up.

I was at a red light once... and this hillbilly pulls up on an old Harley ... with these ridiculous apehangers.... pulls up right beside me.. I'm talking like a foot away from me.... close as hell... THEN.... I turn my head and try to lock eyes with him... to say hello... whatever.. he doesn't even budge.. looks straight ahead... so now I'm annoyed.... so I take my right hand and try to waive at him... nothing... doesn't look over.... now I'm mad.. so I take my hand... extend my middle finger... put it in his face.. I know he saw that... still... he aint turning his head.... I dunno whats going on in these peoples brains... but I strongly suspect inbreeding, and a sense of superiority... superiority over what... ill never know... they don't even waive to japanasese sportbike riders... and are only tough if there are 50 of em.... anyhow... light turns green... now its a dragrace.... lol... u know how that ended.... I think the gjuy was considering punching me in the face when I flipped him off.... but fear and good sense stopped him... 50 years olds don't win many fights with 20 year olds....pound for pound... ill never forget that day.... or his attitude,

I was at a red light once... and this hillbilly pulls up on an old Harley ... with these ridiculous apehangers.... pulls up right beside me.. I'm talking like a foot away from me.... close as hell... THEN.... I turn my head and try to lock eyes with him... to say hello... whatever.. he doesn't even budge.. looks straight ahead... so now I'm annoyed.... so I take my right hand and try to waive at him... nothing... doesn't look over.... now I'm mad.. so I take my hand... extend my middle finger... put it in his face.. I know he saw that... still... he aint turning his head.... I dunno whats going on in these peoples brains... but I strongly suspect inbreeding, and a sense of superiority... superiority over what... ill never know... they don't even waive to japanasese sportbike riders... and are only tough if there are 50 of em.... anyhow... light turns green... now its a dragrace.... lol... u know how that ended.... I think the gjuy was considering punching me in the face when I flipped him off.... but fear and good sense stopped him... 50 years olds don't win many fights with 20 year olds....pound for pound... ill never forget that day.... or his attitude,
You got mad because someone wouldn't wave back at you? Lol.

they don't even acknowledge you... he pulled beside me.... INCHES away.. split the lane.. we are in the same lane... I could easily extend my arm and turn off his bike... and vice versa...

In NY ya cant let people walk all over u... if u do its gonna be a long life.. that's what ive learned here... watch how people drive in NYC and outer regions around NY... amazing rude in some cases... they will cut u off ALLLL day if u let em.... so if a BIKER splits MY LANE and I allow him right beside me.... show some amazing courtesy and acknowledge me... DONE.

You got mad because someone wouldn't wave back at you? Lol.
I get it we’re all out trying to enjoy the exact same thing and people look at you with disgust. Iowa most people wave and don’t care. If not we’ll they are probably upset because they are having bike issues. Lol

Do you know the difference between cowboy boots and engineer boots, cowboy boots have the crap on the outside! Do you know why HD riders have fringe hanging off their handlebars, to tell them if they are moving.

Do you know the difference between cowboy boots and engineer boots, cowboy boots have the crap on the outside! Do you know why HD riders have fringe hanging off their handlebars, to tell them if they are moving.

I have to remember that, crap on the outside. Got it. Thanks Bob! I know an electrical engineer who will absolutely hate that.

how can I just talk trash about Harley riders like that and just get away with it... smdh... maybe most of em cant read? lol.. I crack myself up.

Several here have owned in the past or still do own Harleys. In fact, many here own various brands. Sitting in our garage right now - 2 Busas, a Harley Streetglide and a Kawi Z125.

Great thing about the oRg, a good ribbing among friends is fun, but we've got quite a varied ownership fabric here and most respect that.

Q. What do you get when you have 32 Harley owners in the same room?

Hey show some respect..I bet you didn't know this BUT A Harley rider INVENTED the toothbrush. Proof you ask? If we had invented it then it would have been called a teethbrush Bahahaha

Mine is a Suzuki, Honda, Harley, Yamaha and Kawasaki family...

Back