So I was bored and googled my screen name last night...

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
Some dude in Canada stole my name! ??? How did he come up with Yamahor?! I thought I was original! Oh well, I was original for a long time. Almost 5 yrs and never saw my name elsewhere till now... The guys a member of some 2 stroke forum. Weird...

Mine's a Southern Hemisphere tropical cyclone. And a few other typically wierd :whistle:

Go to godaddy.com and register www.yamahor.com for $10.69. Then you can say you own the name. I just checked, it's still available, for now.

Actually a couple years ago, Vic (a member here) was gonna give me yamahor.com for a B-day present, and help me set up a site, but I couldn't figure what I wanted on the site, so it was never done.

I googled acehole...see below:

"A huge fag. Incredibly unfunny. Tries his hardest to fit in, and still falls flat on his face.
Jeff is a huge acehole. We all hate him very much."
From the Urban Dictionary

fits perfect:thumbsup:

Some dude in Canada stole my name! ??? How did he come up with Yamahor?! I thought I was original! Oh well, I was original for a long time. Almost 5 yrs and never saw my name elsewhere till now... The guys a member of some 2 stroke forum. Weird...

NNNNNNOOOOOO CCCCCAAAAANNNNTTTTTT BBBBBBEEEEEEEE TTTTTTWWWWOOOOOOO OOOOOOOFFFFFFFF YYYYYYYYOOOOOOUUUUUU:please::brave:

Long time no talk see your still nuts LOL

Last edited:
Back