So I started playing a new game..

04Duramax

Registered
So some friends of mine and I have started having contests to see who can get the highest number. What we do is whenever we park next to or just happen to go by a Harley Davidson we count how many logo's/Brands the bike has on it and whoever has the most is the current leader. So far I have taken the cake by finding a bike where I work that currently has 29 HD logo's on it in plain sight. Seriously... you need to be reminded everywhere you look on your bike of what you are riding. I know HD's are kinda rare and all but I'm pretty sure that someone could figure out what your bike is by looking at it... without the aid of 25 (besides the OEM logos) additional visuial ques. It just kind of cracks me up. Am I the only one?

I see bikes with stickers all the time. I laugh when they have stickers and no products. The other day i saw a couple brembo stickers on a kawi with all stock tokico braking system...

So some friends of mine and I have started having contests to see who can get the highest number. What we do is whenever we park next to or just happen to go by a Harley Davidson we count how many logo's/Brands the bike has on it and whoever has the most is the current leader. So far I have taken the cake by finding a bike where I work that currently has 29 HD logo's on it in plain sight. Seriously... you need to be reminded everywhere you look on your bike of what you are riding. I know HD's are kinda rare and all but I'm pretty sure that someone could figure out what your bike is by looking at it... without the aid of 25 (besides the OEM logos) additional visuial ques. It just kind of cracks me up. Am I the only one?

No, you're not:rofl::rofl::rofl: That's just bike logos too, not clothing included:rofl::rofl:

Have you looked at after market parts for the busa? Has either the logo or the word Hayabusa written on 90% of them. Harley's have a lot more things that can be changed then your average sport bike. Stock Harley's don't have much logo action going on. Same as stock Busa's.

Harley's are generally bought and customized with all these trinkets and it's a hobby per say. It's hard to find a good quality part for any bike that is after market that doesn't have a logo and such on it.

I see bikes with stickers all the time. I laugh when they have stickers and no products. The other day i saw a couple brembo stickers on a kawi with all stock tokico braking system...
:rofl: he was just getting ready for when he actually gets them he already has the decals ready to go :poke:

Have you looked at after market parts for the busa? Has either the logo or the word Hayabusa written on 90% of them. Harley's have a lot more things that can be changed then your average sport bike. Stock Harley's don't have much logo action going on. Same as stock Busa's.

Harley's are generally bought and customized with all these trinkets and it's a hobby per say. It's hard to find a good quality part for any bike that is after market that doesn't have a logo and such on it.

I'm not banging people for having the decal's on the actual parts it's hard to get good quality parts without logo's on them.. I know I try not to put any thing on my bike that has an extra Suzuki, Kanji, or Hayabusa logo's on it (but then I'm not saying anyone who does is bad or anything else like that.. just my personal pref.). Also I'm not getting on anyone for having 1 or 2 or 5 HD logos.. but 29.. come on.. ???

I'm not banging people for having the decal's on the actual parts it's hard to get good quality parts without logo's on them.. I know I try not to put any thing on my bike that has an extra Suzuki, Kanji, or Hayabusa logo's on it (but then I'm not saying anyone who does is bad or anything else like that.. just my personal pref.). Also I'm not getting on anyone for having 1 or 2 or 5 HD logos.. but 29.. come on.. ???

29 is a bit excessive. But you gotta spread out all over the bike so when it is wrecked you can identify what it is. :laugh:

i used to ride with a guy that bought a black 09 cbr1000rr, he had decals made to make it a fake repsol edition. i dont think he had any of the parts on his bike that the decals said, but the worst was he put a brembo sticker on the stock calipers.

Yea me and the old lady went to bike week in scottsdale and could not believe the amount of harleys, and i only counted about 20 sportbikes.

Seriously... you need to be reminded everywhere you look on your bike of what you are riding.

No, no, you've got it the wrong way around. All of that H-D badging is so that other people know that you have a Harley.

I laugh when they have stickers and no products.
LOL. I have Woodcraft, Galfer and Yoshimura stickers on my '06...because I have Woodcraft, Galfer and Yoshimura products on my '06. Hell, if I put on stickers for every aftermarket part I have, I don't think you'd be able to see much of the bike! - Factory Pro, HotBodies, FireDragon, Michelin, Pazzo, Soupy's, Pro-Bolt, CermaKrome, RoadLok, etc, etc.

Back