So I rigged both my bikes up for sport touring.......kind of..

ZXALAN

Registered
So I rigged both of my bikes up for sport touring.......kind of..

Well about as rigged up as they are gonna get anyway....I will be getting a tail bag and a few other things also but this is the start....

Got my first tank bag in 12 yrs of riding and wired both bikes up with goodies from Pashnit so I have power for my Iphone(which is also my GPS, tunes, internet, TV, radio, weather station, camera, video etc etc....)

Sorry for the cell phone pics...my digital camera is MIA....

eebe67ec.jpg

4259b30d.jpg

c8278e34.jpg

Bike 2
1be36dc2.jpg

0c62635f.jpg

82937cf7.jpg

Tools and tire repair kit...
e6e696a0.jpg

Also slapped a Speedo healer on this one to true up the speedo....
000_1250.jpg

Got it pretty close...
000_0764.jpg

:thumbsup:

So am I ready for cross country or what??

In a few weeks I will have about a 600-700 mile 2 day trip out on the busa so....just wanting to get everything ready.

Last edited:
Must be the super sonic tour instead of the scenic tour :laugh: hard to appreciate the view of the beautiful country side at 154 :poke: :rofl: Is that one of those data loggers??? If it is I didn't think they were water proof ???

what are all the gauges for, and do you have any problems with the one on the inner panel getting wet or anything? ive got some gauges layin around and been thinkin bout putting an oil pressure gauge there, but im worried that wet weather will give it a short or something.

THANKS GUYS!

Red1100,

I am heading out west with a buddy to meet up with Johnny Cheese, Rustman and Trnrbrn(Gary) then we are all gonna head out into the Texas hill country to go ride some twisties in the hills etc etc...should be about 700 miles with all that is planned. 4 turbo bikes tearing up the roads...:laugh:

what are all the gauges for, and do you have any problems with the one on the inner panel getting wet or anything? ive got some gauges layin around and been thinkin bout putting an oil pressure gauge there, but im worried that wet weather will give it a short or something.

My gauges are fuel pressure, battery voltage, gear indicator, AFR, AMS1000 boost controller.

I have had no issues getting any of them wet but I do worry about the XD16 AFR gauge getting wet as it is not weatherproof....so far so good though..:thumbsup:

Back