So I Made List, Bad Idea

CaptainInsano

Registered
So the other day I was kind of board, so I decided to make a list of mods I would like to make to my 2006. So as I'm writing things out, I totaled the list at the bottom. Good God, these are not even things like turbo or major engine mods. Just things like new break lines, pads, rotors, new levers, new header and cans, you get the picture. These are going to cost me $3800. haaa Ill just chip at it a little at a time. Keep in mind that is just my daily driver, and go play on the week end.s No track time or drag racing...

Im telling the wife they are all for safety upgrades. :shocked:

I know some of you have spent triple that amount, but for me, I only paid 6k for the bike in the first place. When Im done I could have bought a brand mew one... lol..

What have you spent on your ride.

When you're done you could have just bought a new one, yes but then you would have to mod that one.:D as for what I have spent on mods, don't know and really don't want to. My worse fear is that I will die and my wife will sell my bikes for what I told her I have in them.

When you're done you could have just bought a new one, yes but then you would have to mod that one.:D as for what I have spent on mods, don't know and really don't want to. My worse fear is that I will die and my wife will sell my bikes for what I told her I have in them.

No worries, she said we were keeping the bike ....................:laugh:

Back