So I made a trip to New Image today

I took Member "oldschool" Gen2 seat to Lee personally.

IMG_1371.jpg

Here are the pictures I was allowed to take. As anyone new to the internet knows, we are normally cautious when a new guy shows up wanting to take pictures. However after talking to Lee awhile and explaining the scenario and mindset of his customers I bring you pictures....

IMG_1372.jpg

IMG_1373.jpg

IMG_1377.jpg

IMG_1378.jpg

IMG_1379.jpg

IMG_1380.jpg

IMG_1381.jpg

IMG_1382.jpg

IMG_1383.jpg

wow awesome stuff!! hate to beat a dead dog but is the busa seat comfy with it cut down so much? padding wise, i know people say you sit down in it more but how is it with knee room etc.. and butt cushion lol

wow awesome stuff!! hate to beat a dead dog but is the busa seat comfy with it cut down so much? padding wise, i know people say you sit down in it more but how is it with knee room etc.. and butt cushion lol

my advice....

new image does the work for tobin seats...

so do a search on "tobin" and read the tons of reviews on the product.

I have heard of less than 4 unhappy customers out of tens of thousands.

Agreed!! The seats are comfortable. My front and passenger seats are from New Image. I don't have a pic of the passeger seat installed, but it's similar to to front with a large red Kanji in the center. :thumbsup:

BMW5

IMG00008b.jpg

hey ive been there!:laugh:

Really sweet cruiser and he has a katana as well. Is that your gixxer gary?

thats good stuff. Ill have to come out there sometime and run from the cops with ya:beerchug:

however, mapquest is wrong..it said 52 minutes to New Image...I made it in 37 minutes...

and made it home in 43 minutes with stopping for gas.....and in the rain...

Of course I never ever exceeded a single posted speed limit sign...:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Did anyone ever get a total count on seats sent in to Lee? I already have mine coming back to me. :cheerleader:

yep Lee and I discussed this also

counting the one I dropped off today

he showed me the count stands at 4

Lee showed me the ordering info that had reference to the "hayabusa.org group buy"....

without this reference..a discount was not given and numbers toward the group buy did not happen.

awesome!
Thanks for the pics
We drove from MA to Carlisle for bike fest and then drove over to Lee's shop and brought my wifes Gsxr seat and a friends M109R seat and another friends M109R cowl to be covered.
and this is the first we were able to see them.
They all look awesome!!!

I wrote .org group buy on my paper not sure what a discount I got but it was a front with 2 tone Kanji on the front and nothing on the back seat. Black Carbon fiber with red stiching for 227 total. So its not that bad great qulity and even better customer service dealing with him from 5,000 miles away! Still waiting for a responce from tobin for 3 months now...

mabey when red and i hit the lottery we can make a run down there to meet up with you all..plus would love to see gettysburgh again...love the history there

Back