so i got bored and made a video...

TonyMastodon

Big Blue Burrito!
Registered
nothing crazy... check out the amazing view i guess :p

the camera is nothing special... I just have a stem ram mount, tmobile G1 phone (GPS Navigation, google maps, internet access, mp3 player, video recorder, email, txt and phone!!!! beat that garmin :p)

this is my first video ever (making and recording) so dont trash it to bad :p

YouTube - Hayabusa -- ride along - HWY 20 (PNW)

the video gets better about 1:30 into it

Last edited:
nothing crazy... check out the amazing view i guess :p

the camera is nothing special... I just have a stem ram mount, tmobile G1 phone (GPS Navigation, google maps, internet access, mp3 player, video recorder, email, txt and phone!!!! beat that garmin :p)

this is my first video ever (making and recording) so dont trash it to bad :p

YouTube - Hayabusa -- ride along - HWY 20 (PNW)

the video gets better about 1:30 into it

:thumbsup: Nice.

Heading down the highway in 5th... nice video! I'm going to watch it in the winter hunched over my office chair with a helmet on :poke:

Sad that I look at tach and speed and not the scenery.:whistle:

was that frickin snow i saw????? nice vid tho. nothing like a nice chill cruise....envious.....wish i had scenery like that to ride thru:beerchug:

The actual video frames were great, too bad I had to listen to the music. I want to hear the bike, the wind, people honking at you! Keep it up!

This was HWY-20 (North Cascade Route)... its about 3 hours north east from and 1 hour east of marblemount Wa.

I wasnt trying to push it on that bend, tons of gravel and water at times.

and yes, it was snow :p...I was pretty high up in the mountains.

As for the song, its Nine Inch Nails - Great Destroyer (album Year Zero)

oh yea, and as for the sound of the bike..sorry.. the phone isnt sealed so the wind noise is INSANE... i gotta work on that.

Last edited:
Cool. I've working on uploading a video that I made last summer from the west side of that pass. It's an outstanding view, and a blast to ride. That long right-hander is unforgiving. Many people have slid into the side of the mountain trying to drag a knee around it. It over 1000' feet down if you go over the rail.

Cool. I've working on uploading a video that I made last summer from the west side of that pass. It's an outstanding view, and a blast to ride. That long right-hander is unforgiving. Many people have slid into the side of the mountain trying to drag a knee around it. It over 1000' feet down if you go over the rail.

another reason i didnt push it ;)... just like windy ridge near st helens.... thats a road you CANT mess up on. (no guard rails and massive cliffs)

Very nice!! I enjoyed it thoroughly, ESPECIALLY the scenery.
:thumbsup:
:beerchug:

(We have "canyons" in NYC, but the traffic thru 'em is pretty wicked, particularly the yellow cars... GOTTA watch out for the yellow cars.)
:rulez:

Very nice!! I enjoyed it thoroughly, ESPECIALLY the scenery.
:thumbsup:
:beerchug:

(We have "canyons" in NYC, but the traffic thru 'em is pretty wicked, particularly the yellow cars... GOTTA watch out for the yellow cars.)
:rulez:

looks like you need a road trip to the NorthWest!! (how far are you from Manhattan ;)... you if ever come out this way....you have a room in seattle if you have a room for me in new york ;)

Back