So I go on eBay...

So I could clone your bike for the low low price of 4289? WOOT!

I'm not sure what recourse you have really..

Good luck though

-D

They are conning out of China. Any royalties would most likely be in counterfeit hundreds anayway.

lol isn't that a form of flattery? if ppl were using my bike to sell their plastic I'm not so sure id be mad or jus laugh.

I am just laughing was suprised to see it. They offered me the 5 free gifts that are included if someone were to buy the kit as a way of saying sorry.

I don't blame then for using it. I don't think anyone else has an actual gold and white 2011 hayabusa. The factory gold is more of a pewter.

Makes me want to buy some just because I know it's your bike...see, it works!

Lol I just hope oem quality stuff would show up. That's the only thing I don't like about the positng. All my fairings are oem just with a different set of stickers to match the 2011 style but in gold. Whatever this company is selling I don't think would look as good.

I'm confused. The last pic looks like inner fairings. I don't see any actual white fairings other than your bike.

The last pic shows 13 pieces. They list them out to be "The item totally is 26 pieces."

The bike looks nice. You shouldn't blame them for wanting to use the picture. It just shows that they have good taste in what a bike should look like in an add.

Back