So, hubby had a dream

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
Mike told me the gory details over the weekend...he had a dream about the 2006 Hayabusa. They offered a yellow and blue paint scheme, had some thin silver pin striping in between the colors...

I'd convinced him to sell his Harley and buy one, so he did...he said he brought it home and parked it where his Harley used to be, then started to think WTF did I just do?
ices_rofl.gif

The only part of the story I really seem to focus on is that he's dreaming of Hayabusas!!! Oh yeah...
laugh.gif

cool.gif

Now, I fully expect all of the Busa guys to razz him about this on Saturday when we ride, please!!!
tounge.gif

There is no use in resisting the dark side........we will suck you in evetually!
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

He's fighting the urge I tell ya...it's kind of funny...Busa-wanna-be trapped on a Harley...
laugh.gif

Dreams do often manifest our innermost desires. Come to think of it, I've never had a dream about a Harley... hmmmm.....

I'm about in the opposite situation. My wife is riding a cruiser, but hopefully not much longer. Don't think she will ever be able to deal with a Busa though. She is just too damned tiny. Gonna have to be a sport just a wee bit smaller.

Back