So how much would you pay to get your azz kicked

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Well before I even tell the story I know I was wrong but something inside of me just couldnt let it happen.

Yesterday I took Misty for what started out as a nice calm ride, Rode into town, played around a little, On my way back home, Nice long straight road ( Imagine that in Oklahoma ) I was traveling maybe 65 or 70 when I saw a yellow image in my rear view mirror catching up really quick, Next thing I know there is a Brand New Yellow Camaro behind me. He stays there for a few seconds then comes up next to me, The window rolls down and the driver and passenger yell ( GO )

This may have something to do with it ( My Tag )

000_3055.jpg

So I look ahead ( No traffic ) look back and give the Nod, I waited for him to accelerate ( at least I think he did ) Did a couple downshifts and away I went. He tried to hang but just kept loosing ground, I finally slowed let him catch up and got the thumbs up from the passenger, I dont think the driver appreciated getting spanked in his new Camaro. ( Such is life )

000_2782.jpg

000_3055.jpg

000_2782.jpg

It took a 1200whp ls1 body style camaro to come close to my 05 gsxr1k from 50-150 that trapped 146 or so. So a stock or mildly modded camaro/vette are just wasting their time.

Not to burst your bubble DEMMYM, but my Gixxer 600 could take a new Camaro. I bet you did'nt even get out of 3rd gear did you? :laugh:

I think the only bubble busted was the guy driving the Camaro... :rofl:

Gotta love when people wanna take on the King...

:beerchug:

Not to burst your bubble DEMMYM, but my Gixxer 600 could take a new Camaro. I bet you did'nt even get out of 3rd gear did you? :laugh:

No Bubble Bursted, I actually did get to 4th just because I was so far ahead I started to let off, then 5th then 6th as I was slowing.

I was actually thinking more in the lines of this car was New and probably $30,000 to $40,000 and got Spanked on what might have been his first attempt, Still had the Paper Tag.

Oh yeah, let me put some good gas in my Dixie Chopper mower and its on like Donkey Kong lol.. I will even put the discharge chute down as to not blow grass on that pretty bike when I fly by lol..

99% of the cars out there are no match for even most cruiser style bikes.

One time, I was just cruising down a 3 lane highway and this guy in a new Jetta got next to me and started revving it to the roof. I didn't pay attention to him. Before we got to the light, it turned RED. We end up side-by-side. Before it turned green, I kinda tucked in like I was gonna race him. When it turned GREEN, I took off slowly while he sat there and didn't move for like 3 seconds then he took off slowly and stayed behind me.:laugh:

Just to confirm yopur statment I just barely whooped a Harley V-rod on my son's 2003 gsxr600r He could not believe it was a 600:moon:

Back