So how many projects do you have at home?

GIXERHP

ok, ok...just a wee bit Irish...
Donating Member
Registered
I think i have a few, i had to move everything around today, so i lined them up!

Driveway 001 (Small).jpg

that looks like good therapy, I'd rather work on a bike than swing a hammer any day. Got a '95GPZ1100 I've been slowly bringing back to life and 1980 KDX175:beerchug:

95gpz11 007.jpg

95gpz11 009.jpg

95gpz11 008.jpg

hey, G! I wanna know what counselor prescribed that for therapy! Are they taking new appointments?!!:laugh: :beerchug:

man i wish my projects were so much fun.

Im finishing a basement, building a deck, getting ready to paint a garage after hanging drywall and mussing/taping/sanding it, and doing landscaping.

I'm jealous!

Besides all the "Honey-do's" I'm still trying to finish up my son's Busa and then get back to a frame-up restoration on my Harley...

I was gonna post pics of the macaroni glued to a paper plate I've been workin on, that doesent seem as cool as your stuff tho:laugh:

2 projects. The Busa needs an oil change, tires, R1 throttle tube install, new grips, front brake lever brakelight switch replace, and I still have those +1" links I've never put on.
Other project, the dirt bike. Due to the storm last week our local OHV use area is closed for a couple of months for downed/hanging tree removal. So.. new brake pads/fluid, carb re-jetting/tuning, new MX style rear fender, re-spring and new oil for the forks, and swingarm/linkage bearing re-grease. Probably some more stuff I havn't thought of yet.
Have all parts for both projects, just haven't put 'em on yet.

I like your projects.Just finished putting in a fence and some land scaping. Now to start the cenral air and new furnace.

Projects....never enough time...

Turbo 08

100_0947.jpg

Twin Turbo Firebird
100_4319.jpg

Turbo 1983 GPz1100 now 1327cc
100_4000.jpg

Turbo GPz750
kawa750turbo_1.jpg

Last edited:
A whole lot of turbo going on? :rofl:

I'm renovating my house. Enough said. There is never not a project going on.

Back