So Funny things happens

BigSimp

Donating Member
Registered
I just happen to look at my TopGun undertail and notice that my right turn signal lens has fallen completely out.
eek2.gif
I then proceed to look around the garage and the lens is no where to found. The bulb was still connected to but laying inside of the storage area. This is a first for me, but has any one else had this problem. Also, I have to keep replacing the plastic push pins in the undertail, the seem to fall with a month or so of being in.

(BigSimp @ Oct. 25 2006,15:19) I just happen to look at my TopGun undertail and notice that my right turn signal lens has fallen completely out.  
eek2.gif
 I then proceed to look around the garage and the lens is no where to found.  The bulb was still connected to but laying inside of the storage area.  This is a first for me, but has any one else had this problem.  Also, I have to keep replacing the plastic push pins in the undertail, the seem to fall with a month or so of being in.
Have not lost a lense yet, but the Barbed Panel Fastener Buttons work fantastic for holding the undertail on, I use the Chrysler fasteners, available at any Autozone etc. Very Affordable and totally secure!

Back