So anyone know what this piece is?

yzguyfl

Registered
I had the rear tire off, and what I was done this was on the floor! I’m pretty sure it came off something else, but wanted to see if anyone knows what it is. (BTW I also snapped it, so I hope it was not important)

IMG_20130505_192732.jpg

IDK i'm a Gen1 guy and Ive never seen that before and Ive had my tire off quite a few times. Hopefully somebody with a 08+ knows what it is

I've had the wheels off many times, but never noticed anything like that.

Kinda reminds me of this though... :laugh:

Mopar_logo_3.jpg

That's the one way check on a kanuter valve. Its right between the K9P duct and the fallopian tubes..........

WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T ride your bike without that part! Send the bike to me, and I'll properly dispose of it..

That thing's gonna kill you if you ride without it. PM me for my address, I'll take care of the shipping even (just because I'm a nice guy) :beerchug:

I was pretty sure it came off something else, but I have no idea what, and it was right under my bike, and I found it, right after I put it back together.

kinda like when I used to screw with people if I ever worked on their stuff, I'd bring a bucket of parts, and tell them they were left over, and I did not know where they went. They were obviously "optional"

I was pretty sure it came off something else, but I have no idea what, and it was right under my bike, and I found it, right after I put it back together.

kinda like when I used to screw with people if I ever worked on their stuff, I'd bring a bucket of parts, and tell them they were left over, and I did not know where they went. They were obviously "optional"

Brother that front tire picks up all manner of crap and throws it inside the bike. I have a couple hand fulls of gravel every time I change my oil.

Back