So am I the only one that didnt know about this...

card16969

Registered
NHTSA confirms Suzuki GSXR recall | Dealernews

They state:

Suzuki Motor of America, Inc. (Suzuki) is recalling certain model year 2004-2013 GSX-R600 and GSX-R750, and model year 2005-2013 GSX-R1000 motorcycles. In combination with older brake fluid, corrosion of the brake piston inside of the front brake master cylinder generates gas that may result in a reduction of fluid pressure transmission to the front brake. As a result, front braking power may be reduced increasing the risk of a crash.

Well this is the exact issue that I am having with my busa and have been fighting for 3 years including rebuilding my master, going to stainless galfer lines, rebuilding my calipers, going to ebc extreme pro pads, wave rotors, switching to rbf600 fluid and speed bleeders. I just received my gsxr 1k radial master yesterday that I bought from a fellow member to try to remedy the problem. Why arent we included in this? Ive spent a fortune trying to find the braking issue and im kind of ticked now.

My guess is that considering suzuki is financially strapped at the moment, they are taking the recall one model at a time so speak.

so the 600 750 and 1000 fits under one model? lol well i just upgraded to a 06 1000 master I wonder if they will replace that for me haha

And maybe the next batch would be the bandit, hayabusa & v-strom and so on.

Back