So 2 girls go into Wal-Mart with guns

An accidental thing isn't considered a violation. If I bend over and my shirt moves up and my weapon is shown in that event, it is not considered a violation of Concealed rules. If someone makes out I have a weapon when I reach back to get my wallet, is not a violation of the rules. Some people while standing in line waiting, may be able to make out the outline of the butt or can at least make a good assumption. None of these are seen or meant to be construed as a violation. Concealed means, not in plain site or able to be seen under normal line of sight or actions.

Some people just flat out do not like anyone with a weapon. Including some LEO. No matter how legal you are. I have had a few instances where I have made someone nervous because they saw I had a weapon. Cops get called or they approach me. Some cops are very cool and fine about checking me out. Others have to be a little more douche like to try and push their weight around. In those instances I suggest right on the spot we call either their chief or the District Attorneys office or my attorney. They quickly find civility at that point and I'm on my way pretty quickly.

Exactly - who decides - Accidental, negligent exposure, or brandishing ??? Open carry doesn't allow for any subjective opinions or prosecutions. I suppose many folks have been charged, dragged into court, pay for a lawyer, travel costs etc. only to have charges thrown out. Open carry is important for CCW holders IMHO.

The fact that a person has a weapon whether they are OC or attempting to conceal and showing doesn't bother me in the least, I really dont get why someone would be uncomfortable or nervous about it unless they just dont understand that it's only a tool and nothing else. It's the person holding the tool that makes the difference, the gun isn't going to start shooting people on it's own. Where I live Concealed carry is common, probably 35% of us do and open carry is occasional but goes up during hunting season. I always look twice but thats just to see what they are packing.
You guys here that get nervous when they see one on a hip are you just as nervous if its a rifle in the back window of a truck? Im just wondering because I see that all the time year around and it doesn't bother me either. I've had a few occasions where my shirt rode up and the grip stuck out, in every one the person that saw it said "your showing" and I embarrassingly mumble thanks and fix it. When you live in a place where guns are common and most people understand their function there is no fear. By the way with all the guys and girls carrying on the streets (and in the Walmart's) here the violent crime rate is extremely low and shootings are rare and never by someone with a CCP. Go figure

I don't mind people carrying a handgun on their hip in plain view. I have and always will have a problem with a person walking around with an AR15 strapped over their shoulder. With the rash or public shootings that make the news and the ones that often don't, it would make me uneasy. Guns don't kill people. People with guns kill people. So when a person walks in a public place with an assault rifle, rather they are making a statement or not, I fell uncomfortable. Im tired of people making statements with guns. It bring bad publicity to guns and gun laws either way. I am the owner of many guns and I choose not to show mine in public. That's just me. I usually think in my head when I see someone carrying either they are in law enforcement or just want people to know they are a badass!

I don't mind people carrying a handgun on their hip in plain view. I have and always will have a problem with a person walking around with an AR15 strapped over their shoulder. With the rash or public shootings that make the news and the ones that often don't, it would make me uneasy. Guns don't kill people. People with guns kill people. So when a person walks in a public place with an assault rifle, rather they are making a statement or not, I fell uncomfortable. Im tired of people making statements with guns. It bring bad publicity to guns and gun laws either way. I am the owner of many guns and I choose not to show mine in public. That's just me. I usually think in my head when I see someone carrying either they are in law enforcement or just want people to know they are a badass!

Totally agree with this post.

Agree...or a bad guy....

Back