SNOW In SoCal???

Didn't know about SoCal but I saw that Vegas had 1-2 inches of snow in the forecast. It's just cold in Missouri. Nine degrees this morning, no snow.

People are freakin' out,havin' crashes and shyt(which doesn't surprise me 'cause most of 'em can't drive worth a damned on clear roads to begin with:laugh:).Next door neighbor has lived here for 20 years and is a first for her(in her yard).I'm over it now though,back in the 70's next week.:laugh:

Welp not much snow here in iowa either...Was -5 i think on my way to work this morning.

Must be Global Warming. :laugh:

Or could it be cooling? Forget that- never heard of global cooling.
All the experts say the ice caps are melting. ???

Well there goes my looking at CA to retire to. :laugh:

Looking like FL is still in the running. I don't care if I NEVER see snow again - except in pictures or at the movies. :please:

12:30PM & 44 degrees,snow's all gone(still up on the hills but streets are clear for ridin':laugh:).

12-31-2014006_zps52572091.jpg

Your funny man.

Do you need glasses.

Snow's all gone? Guess you can't see the cars across the street still are snow covered - so NOT ALL the snow is gone. :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Guess you just were hoping it all was so you could brag that you can still go riding today the last day of the year while I'm sitting here with -1° windchill :banghead:

Your funny man.

Do you need glasses.

Snow's all gone? Guess you can't see the cars across the street still are snow covered - so NOT ALL the snow is gone. :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Guess you just were hoping it all was so you could brag that you can still go riding today the last day of the year while I'm sitting here with -1° windchill :banghead:

That's on the cold side of the street Red,just have to stay on my side.:laugh:

People are freakin' out,havin' crashes and shyt(which doesn't surprise me 'cause most of 'em can't drive worth a damned on clear roads to begin with:laugh:).Next door neighbor has lived here for 20 years and is a first for her(in her yard).I'm over it now though,back in the 70's next week.:laugh:

Yeah, don't you have pile ups when a little rain falls?

At least yours melts quick. We only have an inch or so on the ground but it's not going anywhere with a -5° last night and a high of 12° today.

Only 3 more months until riding weather returns!

Hell yes,and the harder it rains/the faster these idiots drive.:laugh:

It's gonna stick around up in the hills for a few days as it's low 30's tonight and windy,they got between 6-12" 10-20 miles down the road,pretty bizarre for this area(riding weather[here]returns Friday,and back in the 70's next week:laugh:).

Hell yes,and the harder it rains/the faster these idiots drive.:laugh:

It's gonna stick around up in the hills for a few days as it's low 30's tonight and windy,they got between 6-12" 10-20 miles down the road,pretty bizarre for this area(riding weather[here]returns Friday,and back in the 70's next week:laugh:).

70's?!? I can only dream about it being that warm here this time of the year. We will get to 32 by Friday then it is supposed to cool off again.

Back