snakeyezzz was in Tallahassee

fsusux

Banned
I only took a couple of pics of the bikes while we stopped to stretch. It was extremely windy. Something like 25-30mph steady with gusts upwards of 40mph. Still an enjoyable ride and it's always great to meet another .org member!

DSCN0171Small.jpg

DSCN0170Small.jpg

DSCN0169Small.jpg

(fsusux @ Apr. 19 2007,13:00) I only took a couple of pics of the bikes while we stopped to stretch.  It was extremely windy.  Something like 25-30mph steady with gusts upwards of 40mph.  Still an enjoyable ride and it's always great to meet another .org member!

DSCN0171Small.jpg

DSCN0170Small.jpg

DSCN0169Small.jpg
I see Steve's bike is parked right in front of a pizza sign, 2 for$15 lol

it's always a good time meeting other org members. Did you get some of that pizza lol
beerchug.gif

(GIXERHP @ Apr. 20 2007,13:59)
(fsusux @ Apr. 19 2007,13:00) I only took a couple of pics of the bikes while we stopped to stretch.  It was extremely windy.  Something like 25-30mph steady with gusts upwards of 40mph.  Still an enjoyable ride and it's always great to meet another .org member!

DSCN0171Small.jpg

DSCN0170Small.jpg

DSCN0169Small.jpg
I see Steve's bike is parked right in front of a pizza sign, 2 for$15 lol
Bite me Flower.
firedevil.gif

Thanks for the tour Jason. We'll have to do that again before Shawn gets transfered and maybe ride out to see him.

No I didn't get to eat any of the pizza, but did eat a slab of ribs back at the campground that night.

Back