Smokin' gunz

Revolution

revolution custom paint
Donating Member
Registered
workin on some numbers for a custom paint group buy.

i'm trying to get it down to $1940. tyd for a 3 color graphic design similar to jeremy's bike.

if you guys send me plastics sanded, primered ready to paint... i can do paint/ clear/ and shipping back to you for $1540.

here's a sample of my work, and my website is: smokin-gunz.com

<!--EDIT|smokin_gunz
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147104022 -->

IMG_1170.JPG

Sounds like an awesome deal!!!

If I had the money I would totally jump on it!!!

Hopefully those that can will take advantage of your offer

Good luck! you do awesome work!!!

Hey SmokinGunz

Im very interested in group buy however I cant justify my bike being down for a few weeks when riding season is here...will this price still be available
come late aug
smile.gif

That is sweeeet! You really have some talent there, Dave.

How much would it cost to just send the plastics to you without no prep work (just stock color)

#@()@*$@#
cussing.gif
cussing.gif

Gad funnit...

If only it didn't cost so much to have stuff shipped out there! I'd be all over this like a fly on ####.

down.gif
down.gif

cussing.gif

down.gif

I wish I had the cash for this
sad.gif

Great Deal, awesome paint, maybe if you run the deal again in November I could swing it.

You do awesome work...My plastic is still in good condition so I don't need any paint just yet...Contact the mods so this post can remain at the top...Like a previous post stated riding season is here and many members may opt to wait until winter...Can't beat your price for what you offer...

Also just a suggestion but if you had a couple of set of plastics that you could paint on demand and swap out that might get some of the members that  need paint to get them during riding season...

<!--EDIT|STUNNAH
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147663512 -->

Back