Smoked Tail Light Lense

smithabusa

Site Sponsor
Registered
Rob Kelly did this one for me, took a new factory lense, cut it and tinted it, very happy with it, looks much better than the stock one IMO

DSC_0083.jpg

DSC_0084-1.jpg

DSC_0085.jpg

thumb_up.gif

Looks pretty good. Hard to tell, but looks like the tail light is really dim now. Is it dim or is it just me?

I dont know how i feel about this one,dont know if I want my tail light harder to see in the sun light then it already is? how much dimmer is it,hard to tell by pic but looks significant

I do like the look of it, but ditto on the brightness of the tail light. Is it dimmer or just appear that way because of the pic?

That is one clean looking ride! The smoked tail lens is a nice finishing touch, for sure! It has to look good, 'cuz that's the only part of the bike that anybody is gonna see
laugh.gif

Do you think that it's bright enough? It's hard to tell from the photo, but it looks a little on the dim side. The last thing you want to hear is the standard "I never saw him" line.

I think its bright enough, i have LEDs in there now from when i had a clear one, might try bulbs, but dont think people seeing it will be an issue, this one isn't rode much, i live way out in the country and usually I prefer to do the passing
biggrin.gif

Definately like the look. Man that is one beautiful yellow Busa...

Tint looks good. Thinking of doing this to my clear UFO undertail lenses.

Tail looks like it's leaning to the left a bit ....

Back