smoked headlight shield

thepushercg

veni vidi vici
Donating Member
Registered
just wondering if anyone use the smoked headlight shield, if so does it fit flush ? i bought one but it does not fit flush down around the high beam area.

I got one- got behind a couple of gravel trucks and got paranoid after hearing pinging sounds and dodging rocks! Also looks cool.

No, it is not flush- the velcro holds it away from the headlight by 1/8" or so. I have mine centered and it is unnoticeable unless you are beside the bike standing still, so I don't worry about it.

I like the way they look, but I was riding in front of Shibumi at the meet n greet, and I thought his headlight was out. I like to be seen and I think it important for others to see my headlight, but they do look way cool.

(GSXcite @ Sep. 27 2006,20:28) I like the way they look, but I was riding in front of Shibumi at the meet n greet, and I thought his headlight was out. I like to be seen and I think it important for others to see my headlight, but they do look way cool.
THAT's definitely not cool!

I only use mine in bright daylight when I can be clearly seen, and sometimes not then depending on the traffic situation i.e. busy high risk vs. country roads and byways running twisties.

Back