Smoked Front turning signals that match roaring toys rear smoked light kit???

hello, I'm looking to smoke my front and rear turning signals and rear brake light but so far all i can find is a rear product from roaring toy, the set from them look great nice and dark yet the light makes it through but i would feel funny about just doing the back so i started looking for a front set. no luck so far spent the last 2 days looking and nothing. all i could find are semi smoked front turning signals that dont really look black more like a light grey...can anyone help?

Could always tint them yourself . I did mine on my 9. Tail light and indicators

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327487585.129213.jpg

Why did I have to click on this thread, Im trying to keep that bike off my mind and now I seen it twice and Its only 9am:poke:
Its not helping :laugh:

BTW... Nice bikes:thumbsup:

Why did I have to click on this thread, Im trying to keep that bike off my mind and now I seen it twice and Its only 9am:poke:

NOTHING looks better than the rear end of an M109R... Especially a lowered one.. :poke:

FaceBook Links Do Not Work

Vht nightshades and do them yourself or clear alternatives for premade ones

Dude... I used to be like you. Long story short. I ride a busa. Wife had a starter Kaw 650. Someone reared her coming out a gas station. Kinda totaled the bike. She was tired of it anyway. She likes cruisers...gues what she got?

Yep.... I push the busa MOST of the time 90%...but when I want to ride the 9... she doesn't mind at all! Plus she is not a all year rider. So here in the south I will still ride on the colder days..she wont. More time for me on the 9. Best of both worlds!!! :laugh:

anybody know if the older orange blinker lights will fit the 06 busa? I want to change out my clear ones because I'm painting my bike orange and I think they will look better:beerchug:

Back