Smoked black headlight and turn signals?

umairhashmi

Registered
I have a 06 black busa and i think it would look badass if my front headlights and my front blinkers were also black instead of clear.Anyone knows where they are available? Also does it interfere with the intensity of the low beam???

Or should i just get this?
SCOTTS20BUSA20220023.jpg

Ebay has the headlight cover, and clear alternatives has smoked directional’s.

i think this will affect intensity. i had those on my 'stang [tinted covers] and they definately reduced how i could see at night.

i tinted my turn signals with spray tint... use a smoke shield for the headlight, i take the shield off at night.

(Revolution @ Feb. 15 2007,17:46) i think this will affect intensity. i had those on my 'stang [tinted covers] and they definately reduced how i could see at night.
I have a set of Dark smoke covers for my Car and I was told that they were illegal in Washington state. Never substantiated though. But yes they do significantly diminish the effectiveness of your headlight.

(bigoltool @ Feb. 15 2007,22:51)
(Revolution @ Feb. 15 2007,17:46) i think this will affect intensity. i had those on my 'stang [tinted covers] and they definately reduced how i could see at night.
I have a set of Dark smoke covers for my Car and I was told that they were illegal in Washington state. Never substantiated though. But yes they do significantly diminish the effectiveness of your headlight.
They are illegal in some states, and do affect light intensity depending on how dark the lens is tinted.

I'd recommend PMing the board sponsors

Goldenchild
Jester0769
StreetNTrack

They will always take care of you!
beerchug.gif

Back