Small trip to Wisconsin (Pics ITT)

Payne

Registered
When I was 16 I told myself "When I turn 21, im going a road trip on a bike", well it I actually did it! (not a big road trip, overall 520miles but its something). Yesterday morning me and my dad (on his Yamaha Royal Star TD) left for Arkdale, Wisconsin.

'Busa all ready:
DSC06091.jpg

Beginning ODO shot:
DSC06094.jpg

Waiting for a friend (going to his place, hes caging it though):
DSC06097.jpg

More:
DSC06098.jpg

DSC06099.jpg

DSC06102.jpg

Finally arrived at this place (no riding pictures cause I fail at taking my camera out while riding):
DSC06103.jpg

Small photo session at the local marina:
DSC06110.jpg

DSC06111.jpg

Ran across this store while riding around the area and couldn't help but seeing something stand out with the stores name:
DSC06118.jpg

And today all ready to go home:
DSC06120.jpg

DSC06122.jpg

DSC06123.jpg

DSC06124.jpg

Shot of ODO before leaving
DSC06128.jpg

DSC06129.jpg

And safe back home (no incidents, no tickets, lots of bugs in the jacket and helmet though :) )
DSC06130.jpg

Pic of mileage on a single tank of gas (reserve came on .5mi before)
DSC06132.jpg

Ending shot of ODO
DSC06133.jpg

And the whole mileage of the trip
DSC06134.jpg

That's it, next time ill try to take some pics on the actual road, but for now thats enough :)

nice start :) road trips are a world by themselves.. You got some great pics :)

You know this gets addicting and you have a good "starting out" point...

I think the board champ is probably LCB, Lisa can pack more miles into a week than anyone else I know.. she can decide on Thursday to do a 2000+ mile round trip and boom, she is on the way..

Last edited:
Long road trips on the bike are great as long as you know how to manage the saddle pain. I have all sorts of tricks that help me get through a several hundred mile day riding across the USA...

I really love the Gen II gauge cluster. It's very modern compared to my Gen I. My dad and I took a ride from STL to Oklahoma last summer. It was about 525 miles in one day to get there. Definitely should have made it into a 2 day trip. He rode his Yamaha V-Star 650 and I rode the big red Busa. I have a whole set of pics very much like yours.

Back