Slow Figure8s within 4 parking spaces on ZX14r

sultanninja14r

Registered
Firstly, please excuse my ZX14r not being a BUSA. With much respect to all busa owners, I humbly submit this video of me doing fig8's within 4 parking spaces. My point was to demonstrate that large supersport bikes like the busa and ZX14r are not just capable of mind blistering acceleration and speed but are also very nimble and controllable (with practice) when riding slowly and taking very tight turns

- PEACE

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice set of figure 8's.....

Perhaps as you get to the sharp turns you might consider NOT "riding" the clutch in an effort to make the whole figure 8 process seamless and smooth.
Keep practicing and you should be able to continue figure 8's at the same speed ...start to finish!

Great effort and thanks for sharing the video.

There is Not a lot wrong with a ZX14 so chin up and thanks for posting #1......:welcome:

Welcome to the oRg, we have a few 14 owners about. Keep up the practicing, doing a good job. :welcome:

don't sweat the fact you have a 14 because were all riders here. nice 8's and agree on easing up on that clutch a bit following through. welcome aboard!

hey :welcome: another pennsylvania fan....since you local ... come to Haya's in the hills july 25-28th!! we welcome ninja's too!!

Thanks for the welcome and comments....I'm always doing my parking lot maneuvers and trying to smooth technique - appreciate the advice!

Goldwing Playing in Parking Lot - YouTube[/url]

A bit more practice on throttle control along with increased lean angle and you'll be stepping into the arena with the infamous "GregBob"!

this is the only video of the GregBob on you tube that I know of but the man has mad skills on a Goldwing.

A Kawi rider on the Busa site?!? How did this happen? :laugh:

:welcome: from another 14R rider.

Goldwing Playing in Parking Lot - YouTube[/url]

A bit more practice on throttle control along with increased lean angle and you'll be stepping into the arena with the infamous "GregBob"!

this is the only video of the GregBob on you tube that I know of but the man has mad skills on a Goldwing.
yea that was impressive. he was smooth as glass. almost looked like he was draggn the bike but he clearly wasnt.

Back