Slipper clutch unboxing

What does "too much" equal in US dollars?:rofl:

I'm not telling people on the .Org what I paid for stuff, because I get flamed with, "What?!?!?! Are you nuts?!?!?! you could bought a turbo/fat tire kit/NOS.... etc etc...."

:moon::laugh:

cheers
ken

I'm not telling people on the .Org what I paid for stuff, because I get flamed with, "What?!?!?! Are you nuts?!?!?! you could bought a turbo/fat tire kit/NOS.... etc etc...."

:moon::laugh:

cheers
ken

I never thought you are nuts and I have wished that I could afford some of the crap you have bought for that bike. There is one slick fuel tank and a slipper clutch that I can think of right off the top of my head.

For road racers and smooth downshifts.

Or quick street riding. :laugh:

cheers
ken

Thats what I got from reading about it... But doesnt the Hayabusa have the back limiter in the OEM clutch for smooth downshifting?? I know my tire doesnt chirp when downshifting compared to bikes that dont have the backlimiters in the basket? Help me out here what are the advantages for $1000+ piece??

Yes, its horrible!
Take it out, lock it up,
learn not to bang down the gears like us Old Skool guys.

You'll get much nicer launches without it......:)

Hayabusa Brock Davidson Ultra Clutch Mod

Yes, I know what it does... I am asking here cause I read about this clutch mod he bought but it seems he is buying an aftermarket part for something that our stock bikes dont have an issue with.
I am wanting to know the benefits of this mod in the Hayabusa which doesnt have an issue of jerky downshifts..
I dont think he bought this mod for smoother launches at the dragstrip.

Yes, I know what it does... I am asking here cause I read about this clutch mod he bought but it seems he is buying an aftermarket part for something that our stock bikes dont have an issue with.
I am wanting to know the benefits of this mod in the Hayabusa which doesnt have an issue of jerky downshifts..
I dont think he bought this mod for smoother launches at the dragstrip.

HM Racing - STM Slipper Clutches - Technology

DAMN IT KEN. Why would you pay so much for something. You could have bought a turbo for that much! Or a new busa! Makes no sense! You are nuts!

:laugh:

Depends how hard you are braking and down shifting, in normal riding the stock clutch is excellent.
I am wanting to know the benefits of this mod in the Hayabusa which doesnt have an issue of jerky downshifts..I dont think he bought this mod for smoother launches at the dragstrip.
Correct it's not for the drag strip. :thumbsup:cheersken

Back