Slipped on ice yesterday

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
Landed on my hip+butt+back a little got up+shook it off felt ok nothing busted.Woke up this morning feel like I been worked over with brass knuckles bruising set in overnight.I dont think can work 2morrow im just 2 sore now.
1265368923117.gif

I normally fill about 100 forklift cylinders b-4 I start going 2 houses do home heating fuel.Killing me when i lift them +toss them back in the cylinder cages @ factorys.There about 60lbs each.Wife has some muscle relaxers im going down a few.

Thanks brother was delayed affect felt ok after happened next morning owwwwwwwwww

2 make it worse keep getting out of gas deliverys.Then air gets in lines+can be tricky get pilot light lit.
Thats worse thing you can do on a home propane heating system let it go till furnace shuts off+pilot go out then air gets in lines.

Last edited:
Very sorry that happened . Hope it doesn't last long.
If it does you should think about getting an xray or MRI to be safe.

Please don't take this wrong as I was on your side but are you sure you didn't talk so much trash about the Colts to friends and coworkers that now you don't want to go outside ?
:bowdown:
and no I don't want to see a pic of your bruised bum for proof as I'm just joking .

Get well soon spring is coming your bike is gonna need you !
:thumbsup:

nike sells some running shoes you can screw tungsten cleats into. maybe look into a pair. cheaper than pain meds and a trip to the doc.

Very sorry that happened . Hope it doesn't last long.
If it does you should think about getting an xray or MRI to be safe.

Please don't take this wrong as I was on your side but are you sure you didn't talk so much trash about the Colts to friends and coworkers that now you don't want to go outside ?
:bowdown:
and no I don't want to see a pic of your bruised bum for proof as I'm just joking .

Get well soon spring is coming your bike is gonna need you !
:thumbsup:

1265510546288.jpg

Sorry to hear about the accident and I hope you feel better. Those muscle relaxers will surely help you out!:thumbsup:

Back