Slipons for sale Cheap

rotts4u

Registered
Well now that I have the Yoshi full system I do not need my Two brother polished Aluminum oval cans. They retail for $469 new and mine are about a month or so old. Like new with box instructions all bolts etc. The sound is great low and throaty. You can see the pics of it here at www.hayabusa.org (or the two brothers web site) then click on Two brothers slipons. Those are mine as I wrote that piece for the web site.

I am asking $325 and I will pay shipping to USA.

Thanks
Don

Don, are your slipons still available? I am considering buying slipons from 2bros, but I thought the carbon cans would look better. Thats a good price you're offering, but I also was thinking of trying the "cheap exhaust mod" that Malcolm suggested. My main reason for the change is purely for the sound.

I'd like to know why you are selling the slipons so soon? Was there a problem with them?

I need more info to help me make a decision! :)

The reason i am selling is not due to any problems etc. As stated I just purchased a full yoshi duplex system and now I dont need the TBR pipes. I am very happy with the fit finish etc. The polished vs carbon is a personal preference but I prefer the alum. Carbon can overheat on Dynos plus they have no warranty for overheating at all.

I have had several emails so if you are interested let me know soon. At $325 they will not last long.

Rotts4u@Aol.com

Don

Back