Slick Rear Blinkers

Phatroy

Never Forgotten
I just found a set of really slick rear blinkers. They are small, and when installed really clean up the rear end of the Busa.
They work really well with saddle bags. No more bending of the stock blinkers. Check them out.

MVC_554E.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
TNJ's son has a set of those on a gsx1k. Very small.. but they are as visible as the stock because they are VERY bright...

You can get them at I believe.

I had those before I intergraded my turn signals into thr rear taillight. Made by Lockhart, got them at cyclegear If I remember right they were 25.00. Mototeck makes some really nice LED turn signal that are flush mounts, bought a pair for the wifes 954 cost 100.00 look really trick.

I mounted the same set on mine. With the exception of moving them to what I feel is a better location. I put them in the little oval holes common to the back plastic. Then I cut the fender off. Not a real good photo, look above footpegs.

Trick. I didn't thing about placing them there. Maybe I'll look at moving mine. Good thinking!

Only thing required is two small L-brackets you can purchase at a hardware store. Attach these to the plastic liner inside the holes and walla! One other trick application I've seen is where you mount the cat eye style blinkers to the back of your fender flush mount. One on either side of the brake light assy. (directly to the black plastic).

One other I saw on this board was a custom tail light with integrated blinkers!!! Very trick!

I had those before I intergraded my turn signals into thr rear taillight. Made by Lockhart, got them at cyclegear If I remember right they were 25.00. Mototeck makes some really nice LED turn signal that are flush mounts, bought a pair for the wifes 954 cost 100.00 look really trick.
Where you find the integrator?

Yea I installed the integrator on my busa, it works awesome. The only trick was removing the tailsection. The hayabusa tail piece is not easy to remove. Once that is off, it's a matter of finding the right wires, taking your time and splicing them. I know most motorcycle shops will install them for about $50, it's a good idea to have a shop install them. That way if a wire comes loose, or the thing burns out, they'll cover it.

wanna see a sw33t integrator for the 1000? check out-

http://www.hightechspeed.com/cycle.asp

bad ass

Mike

I think I'll buy one of those, may major concern is that some cager is gonna be telling the cops that they didn't see the signal as i'm load up in the back of the ambulance

Oh I've got an FSD Undertail and the blinkers on those are verily visible during the day ..LED or not!

Hey Roy those are really cool looking. But my rear turn signals are intergrated into the rear fender eliminator.
jump9.gif

Henry - Better then. I almost ordered a undertail and hugger myself. I decided to go with a carbon fiber chain guard. I ride alot in the winter/rain in SF/CA and don't know how the undertail would hold up in that weather. I know the hugger
probably would do fine. I may still order one later.
AAAssjani.gif

Nice lights, close to mine. Carbon anyway. Mine are arrows one pointing right one pointing left. From Lockheart Phillips.

Yours look nice on your bike.

Back