Sleeved Tattoos... Negative today?

Sleeved Tattoos... Negative Today?

• Total voters
That being said... I repeat myself by saying TASTEFULL. If you have a racest or obscene tattoo somewhere that is seen on a daily basis, then you deserve to be critisized cause most likely thats what you wanted in the first place when you got the tattoo.

I guess I probably shouldn't get that tattoo that Henry Rollins had in 'Sons of Anarchy', eh?

I think if u already have a career and tattoos are not prohibited then go 4 it but if u have the kind of job that will change over ur lifetime and its not the kinda job that can cover ur arms up then id say its not such a great idea. I love ink but when it comes to ones profession its not always gonna be something others will often embrace with open arms.

I think tats in general are much more accepted in society today but sleeves are still a long ways off from being accepted by everyone. tats r not prohibited where I work but many places have restrictions on them. I think even the military has some reservations about them but im not totally sure on that one.

interesting poll tho. pretty even accross the board

depends on what job you do , if you are a bartender, rock star, MMA fighter, ect.... Then No. But I don't want to see my kids schoolteacher with tats. My daughter has quite a few now but she's in the military . She will have to cover up some of them for some jobs when she gets out . I feel that alot of younger kids out there don't think about the tatoos they are getting now so I'm gonna invest in laser removal stock.

I am a huge fan of tattoos. I am currently just about done doing my sleeve on my right arm. Now my take on the whole subject is, it is not professional. I have many tats, but I can cover it up with my work uniform. Now in a professional work environment, I would find that stuff to be a bit much. All depends on the persons profession. If I were to go to a job interview at lets say a high executive position, and I was against another individual with the same qualifications and he or she was not covered in tattoos, that other person would probably get chosen due to him not being sleeved. If there was a work day where they had to wear a short sleeved shirt, they would not want someone sleeved up representing their company. That is how I feel about it.

Back