Sleeper Red's 2007 62K miles.....Busa

GPW

Donating Member
Registered
100_0921.jpg

Bike has 2" lowered sport touring shock's done by Traxxion Dynamics. Brock's rear dog bones on #2.

That sure is a clean looking ride. I wish I had time to rack up so many miles. :thumbsup:

Does he work ......:poke:

Geesh

Does still look new...
Nice job Sleeper on keeping her up !

That is the crazy thing about Jesse.....the guy is constantly working and managing a full house at home.

I applaud the miles you have on that bike my friend as I know they were hard to come by. (gotta love those 3am rides :whistle:) Bike looks great...now go add some more miles to her will ya! :poke:

:thumbsup:

wow.....what kind of wheels are those?! im in love! i never thought i would want aftermarket wheels on my bike.

Those are Carrozzeria V Track wheels. I'll have a set in titanium grey in a couple of weeks... :super:

Does he work ......:poke:

Geesh

Does still look new...
Nice job Sleeper on keeping her up !

Thanks, BB.
Yes, I do work.:laugh: 6 days a week sometimes 10 hours a day. Not to mention taking care of the kids' after school activities.

Last edited:
those wheels are pretty rad. i think i'd like to score a set in chrome or white

That is the crazy thing about Jesse.....the guy is constantly working and managing a full house at home.

I applaud the miles you have on that bike my friend as I know they were hard to come by. (gotta love those 3am rides :whistle:) Bike looks great...now go add some more miles to her will ya! :poke:

:thumbsup:

Thanks, Brian. Early morning rides are the key to getting that many miles in just 2 1/2 years.

Sorry if I got the name wrong... What's the difference between V Star and V Track?

Actually Daniel you'd be correct. When 1st introduced the wheels were called V-Star's....as of last year Carrozzeria changed the name to the V-Track.

No difference....still the same wheel :agree:

Thanks again for everything, Greg. You did another excellent job, my friend. See you next time.

GREG, YOU ARE DA MAN!!!:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

The bike feels so much better. It's unbelievable.

Actually Daniel you'd be correct. When 1st introduced the wheels were called V-Star's....as of last year Carrozzeria changed the name to the V-Track.

No difference....still the same wheel :agree:

Well I'm glad somebody's keeping up, cuz apparently I'm not. :laugh:

Back