SLEEPER gets some

Chris I guess you taken my place down there as the big poser :super:

She's looking sweet :super:

What's the deal with the long bike

Man I gotta stop trying to keep up with all the mods ... I could go broke !:eek:

great looking wheels ... send me the RC Component discount catalog :laugh:

looks awesome man but im too old school, green bikes are taboo not to mention the whole krapasucki thing but it does look awesome.

boney,
I know the old superstition about green race cars and bikes.
Green is the color of a turtle and is supposed to make it slow.
I blew that theory out of the water when I had green lightning, painted on my black Vette.
I went 8.56 @ 155mph.
I painted this bike green and it's FAST, also.

88_vette.jpg

Sleeper--they look G-R-E-A-T!!! I just bolted on a set of polished RC Tritons with 3 spokes. Yeah, I know, I'll spend the rest of my life trying to keep them polished... Anyway, the front fit perfectly but the rear was hard to turn by hand (heavy brake drag) and the axle cotter pin hole didn't extend into the axle bolt far enough to use the pin. I called RC and they said they must have sent me the wrong spacer. I'm just an hour away from RC so I'm taking the whole wheel assembly to them this morning to sort it out. Did you get the rear cush drive and, if so, do you have a 1/16" to 1/8" gap between the cush drive and the wheel hub? Did you have ANY problems fitting the rear wheel? :beerchug:

Yeah,
I had to use 1 of their spacers and a stock 1, that my buddy had cut down to fit, on the other side. :crazy:
Other than that, top notch.
Yes, I have the cush drive also. :thumbsup:

Okay, tnx for the info. :) It makes a little more sense now.

I just got back from RC. They gave me a complete factory tour and I was super impressed with their operation but they were baffled by my spacer problem. They said they have never had a problem with a Busa. I learned that the `02 -`03 swing arms use spacers of slightly different dimensions than the `99 -`01 models. So, they machined a couple of new spacers for me and I'll give them a try.  :super:

I knew that the 03 was different, but I am not so sure that the 02 is.
THEY are in the wheel business tho, not me.

Glad you got good service. I am thinking about a second set of wheels, for the other bike.
Let us know how ya come out.

Very niiiice indeed Sleeper..... Not only are you kickin' ass out there, but you look good while you're doing it!!!!!

:beerchug:

Lo

Back