sled gets married!  pics from raceday!!

oldhat

Registered
well all....heres a few shots of me and my better half...wedding and the honeymoon at the AMA races at brainerd!

wedding shot...

the better half...

and the honeymoon......

the happy couple at the race.....

one of my best buddies.....needed to knock some sense into him!!

aint we cute???
smile.gif

yours truley......best lookin busa rider there is huh?
rock.gif
??

and now the bikes!!!!.....AMA Busa superbike!

check this one out...all carbon fiber and no mirrors...it has cameras for the back view...notice me taking the pic

Hope you guys like......have fun in Laguna!

she looks hot....when she up an' leaves you....

I know someone...

hee hee hee........

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! You two are a nice looking couple I hope you enjoy married life as much as I do. Hmmm just a little advice "think before you speak, and sometimes just think" lololololol

Congrats again!!!

NO way RSD...she's all mine!!!! Besides...our tatoos are cooler than yours.....you couldn't hang dude!!! ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tounge.gif
laugh.gif
sly.gif
jump9.gif

NO way RSD...she's all mine!!!!  Besides...our tatoos are cooler than yours.....you couldn't hang dude!!! ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
tounge.gif

laugh.gif

sly.gif

jump9.gif
yer tats R bedder eh....lets see....actually, never mind yers.
Lets see hers.....
smiley10.gif

You better treat her right....Rubber is waitin' in the wings.

Rub'her....
kiss.gif

She's hot....yer a lucky bastid....

Have a gr8 life U2....all the best.... RSD .

sled dun good...

now how did you trick that pretty lady into marryin you?

Hey Matt! All this time I thought u guyz were allready married! Congrats u sly dog ... she's a keeper! - Kent
thumbs-up.gif
thumbs-up.gif
thumbs-up.gif
thumbs-up.gif

thumbs-up.gif

thumbs-up.gif

thumbs-up.gif

A really heartfelt Congratulations to the new Mr and Mrs Genii!

All the best to both of you!
jump9.gif

We'll have a toast to you in Laguna!

Congrats Sled. Give me a call sometime and we can go for a ride. Looked for you last Thursday at the Lyndale and Lake thing.

Paul

Hey Lazerblade! Sorry I missed your call. Was swamped with wedding stuff. You up for a ride this weekend? Give me a shout. I'm out of town till Friday night but I'll have the cell phone on.

Matt

Hey SledHead, I was at BIR Sunday, I met up with a bunch of Suzukihayabusa.org guys. If your interested a bunch of my friends are coming up to the North Shore for a Ride the First weekend in August, I live in Duluth now but I grew up in Wayzata. They will be leaving from Donahue HD in Delano, we are planning to shoot up the north shore than take Highway 1 over to Ely, (very nice road). It should be a good time if you don't mind hanging out with a bunch of old guys, 30's and 40's.(LOL) It should be half sportbikes Half Hardley's. The more the merrier,and No it's not an all guy event My Fiance Steph, is coming she'll be riding her all powerful Ninja 250. So if you know any guys in the cities who are interested let me know.

Rob at 612-803-9598 for details or RacerX@dragbike.com

Back