Slayed the Dragon 16 times!!!!

EarlyBird

Donating Member
Registered
Hello ALL:

Enjoyed my time with all of you who came out to the Bash. You really made a
newbie.gif
to the org. feel at home. Thanks for the room GSXasty! Saved me time and money....and most of all got to hangout with the Hayabusa org. members. Enjoyed putting the faces with the names!!!! Also, it was great to meet with the suzuki guys (Steve and Aki) I hope are imput will help make a better busa even better.

Riding the dragon was AWESOME!!! I got addicted to it! I rode it 10.5 times until the fuel light came on. Couldn't get of the bike when I made it back to fuel it up!!! Thanks NCBusa for riding it with me again a few more times later that day!! It was fun to chase you through the dragon, even though you could have left me at anytime!!!
race.gif
The skyway was also a treat too!

I also rode the Dragon with another memeber name Jeff! Sorry forgot your screen name!!! Enjoyed our runs through the Dragon again on Friday and Saturday!

And V-man thanks for the line help through the dragon!!! Enjoyed watching you make sparks!!!!

In total, I was able to get 600 plus miles of pure riding pleasure! It will be missed!!!!

And most of all, to everyone I was able to meet, share laughs, share jokes, and just have a DAMN good!!! THANK YOU HAYABUSA.ORG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WBII

P.S. Made it home safe and will post pics. later!!!!
race.gif

race.gif

It was great meeting you and I'm glad you had such a great time...

Hope you'll be there next year!!
smile.gif

Thanks all!!! Look forward to the next one I can get ready for!!!! Maybe twice this year!!!

Back