slam!! bang!! when you pop the clutch

orangebusa??

Registered
heres what happened we put my clutch in and ever since when i launch hard or speed shift second gear i get this bang that is just so loud you just know somethings very wrong.It sounds like the front spocket is skipping only i replaced the chain and sprockets and it stiil does it. the sound is solid and loud. Im kinda of a goof who tends to get inpatient and belives in finding the problem at any cost so ive been riding and getting pissed and pounding the living poop out of this thing for a couple days (this fact im not proud of but is an effective method of finding theses things out fast)anyway the thing will not break im not kidding myself i deffinatly cost myself a couple bucks finding other problems along the way but this noice will not go away or let loose or even change in anyway SO what im am wondering is:
1. does this problem sound familiar to anyone?
2. does anyone have a manual with the clutch thicknesses listed in order?
3.where can i get a manual on disk for my bike?
any help will be greatly appreciated this is just driving me nuts

How hard you banging it? what type of sprockets did you use? Check the front sprocket with a light looking into it from the back. make sure you did not shear any teeth. If that is ok open up the clutch, something is loose.

Back