Skyway Pics from Today's Ride

Twobrothersbusa

Team Gixxer Racing; IDMBT #1
Donating Member
Registered
I guess I am going to have to invent the worlds first Busa snow plow...Had a few days of warmer weather so I figured (wrong) that today would be a great day on the Skyway. We had a good time anyway, can't wait till spring.

Just finished filling the bikes.

SkywaySnow2003.jpg

Just finished filling us.

SkywaySnow2004.jpg

Pinkies up for proper picture form. This started looking sketchy.

SkywaySnow2009.jpg

Time for the snow plow mod
SkywaySnow2007.jpg

Dude...we need to get out of here.

SkywaySnow2008.jpg

Leftover snowman
SkywaySnow2010.jpg

Made it just past the TN state line.
SkywaySnow2011.jpg

Time to go!
SkywaySnow2012.jpg

Made it back to Tellico. Warmed up at the local filling station.
SkywaySnow2013.jpg

Man, that looked COLD to me!! But also looked fun. Glad you made it a fun day!!

Awesome pix! Glad you got out and THANKS for the share!!!

:beerchug:

Looks great! I can't wait to get back up there. Glad you guys had a good ride. :thumbsup:

Glad to see those pics, I was about to head that way tomorrow morning. Thanks for saving me the trip. Maybe I'll hit suches and see whats cookin in Helen. Its been a while since I've had some good German food.

nice shots. better wash those bikes good, the road salt will tarnish steel parts and pit the rotars. We stayed in Chattanooga today and test rode the BMW S 1000RR, Ducati 848 and BMW K 1300s. :)

Hey at least you all gave it a shot. Better roads next time. Look at this way.... you got to throw a leg over & ride....that's more then a lot of members can say recently.

Sure does look like it was a little cold there! We just had the crappy rain to deal with for the last 2 days here in Az.

Looks like fun. Heated gear would have made the day more fun. But at least you got out and rode. I think Raydog has some pics posted of his busa plow (not really a plow,just the busa in the snow)

We just had the crappy rain to deal with for the last 2 days here in Az.

CHICKEN! Thats what rain gear is for! It rains here and I DONT own a car! :moon:

Back